Chapter 8

Adams POV

I go down and make our coffee after Tommy told me what he wanted to do but before I do I pinch his bum because I really can't get enough of him.

As I'm making the coffee my mind wonders to what he said about feeling like he is losing me. I can't let that happen. I need to find a way to keep him by my side. I decide I'm going to speak to my manager and say that Tommy has to be with me at all times. I will tell him that Tommy will be playing the guitar at the benefit concert. I remember the letter that I got from the doctor before I went back on tour with Queen. I will give him a copy of that.

I am bought back from my thoughts when I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist. I turn around in his arms and lean in to give him a kiss. I swipe my tongue over his bottom lip to deepen the kiss which he allows. We battle to keep it sweet but it's hard as I can feel the heat rising already in me. I pull away and say later baby we can have some fun. I make the coffee in our travel mugs then grab my glitter baby's hand and make our way out to my car. I open the door for him then walk around to my side.

We make our way up to the land to see how the house is coming along. When we get there we can see its taking shape and they are starting to work on the inside. I hear Tommy gasp beside me as we pull up so I turn to him and say "do you like it baby?" He nods his head and takes his seat belt off and leans over to give me a kiss and give me the biggest hug possible.

I hopped out of the car at the house and went around opening Tommy's door for him and once he got out he jumped in my arms. I laughed as he did that, he is so cute at times. I slowly pull him away from me and kept an arm around his waist as I guided him up towards the house. As we got up to the wire safety fence the builder walks out and introduces himself to us. I introduce both of us to him and then I said sorry to just turn up but my fiancée hasn't been well so I thought I would bring him here as he wanted to see it. He says that's fine and he let us go to the front door but that's it.

After Tommy and I were talking to him for a bit we got back in the car and headed to a cafe for lunch. During the drive there I glanced over at Tommy and saw that he had the widest smile on his face and I could tell he was happy. I reached over to grab his hand and hold it while I drove. He said to me baby thank you for that it has made me so happy as just seeing the house has made me realize that this is what I needed. I needed to know that you loved me and wanted to spend your life with me. I love you so much. I squeeze his hand and say babe of course I want to spend the rest of my life with you I love you so much and all those times you were in hospital made me realize that I can't life without you. I need you by my side to be able to life.

I keep driving with my hand in his as we make our way to a little cafe I saw on the outskirts of the city.

We pull up at the cafe and just before I hop out I pull him into me for a hug just to let him know how much I love him. When I pull away I tell him not to move. I jump out of the car and ran around to open his door for him. Once he was out I put my arm around his waist, as we were walking into the cafe I slipped my hand down and rubbed his bum. We walked into the cafe and were immediately taken to a table overlooking the beach. As we read the menu I reach over to grab his hand and I rub little circles into it with my thumb just to soothe him and relax him.

The waitress comes to take our orders then walks away with a flirty smile at Tommy. I glare after her then pull Tommy's chair closer to mine and put my hand on his thigh. I run my hand up and down his thigh every so often just teasing him by moving my fingers and brushing his crotch. He lets out a moan just as the waitress brings us our food. She gives me a scowl as she walks away as much as to say not here, I glare at her retreating back and continue what I was doing whilst eating my lunch. Tommy puts his free hand on mine and leans into me for a bit.