Ch.10

[WARNING]:  
Alcohol Use (aka; Rum) and Slight Description of Abuse.

The only chapter that will be EXTREMELY intense.

You can skip this part if you'd like.

[NOTE]: Don't drink Alcohol, Children.

><---------------------><-----------------------><

“Get up.”

The pain was unbearable, you couldn't even move. Every time you moved, the wounds upon your back opened up freshly again.

“Get. UP!”

Before the long the whips is stopped by wrapping around your hand and you yank it away. The man growls, stomping in front of you and bends down to pick up the weapon.

Suddenly, he's being choked by the very weapon which you were grinning insanely. “This is your fault. You took me away from my family, now you'll pay for what you bought. That's me. Your famous and greatest fighter is now your murderer.” You shove him to a table with many weapons. “Let's have some fun.”

There were blood curdling screams before it all is silent.

The doors open as you limp out and lean on the brute who holds out his arm for you. Your breaths are ragged and you fall to your knees, letting it all out.

“(Y/N) HEY, OH HEY YEH! (Y/N), MY DEAREST OH HEY!” Your loud obnoxious voice sang out.

Demetri sighs and covers his head with his pillow. The crew members to the same or just ignore your drunken state on the upper deck. J and G look down from the crowsnest, “There goes the Captain again.”

You stumble around with the bottle of rum you tried to hide away from yourself. “HEY OH YEH, SHE SAID SHE'D RETURN FOR ‘ER DAUGHTER!”

Varian sat up tiredly and groans in annoyance, “What is she doing?” He gets up reluctantly and checks on the upper deck to see you leaning over the side of the ship.

You were throwing up.

Varian was going to turn around, but he froze when you called out to him.

“Hey you! I need…...I need help findin’ me….me treasure. I dropped most of it off my….my ship.” Your pirate accent flowing out heavily and you stumble to Varian, shoving a small paper in his hands.

Varian had absolutely no clue what to do. He has never ever seen anyone act like this in his life, honestly, everyone where he lived never drank. Which is how he now knows what the word ‘drunk’ meant. You were completely out of it, not yourself.

He look at the paper to see a small map that seemed to be leading to something on the ship, but it was in a weird language. Until he noticed the words were mirrored so he held it up to the light close by.

Captain's Quarters is where it started then it's just a bunch of loops on the upper deck before leading back to the Captain's Quarters, aka the Cabin.

Varian facepalms and mentally cursed. He should've stayed in bed. “It just leads back to the captain's quarters, here.” He gives you back the map.

“But...we have to follow thee map, exactly as it's…” You burp, “...drawn. It's always right.” You grab his arm and pull him along.

He's going to look like a complete idiot if he wanted to get rid of you. “Fine, give me that.” He took the map and he held your arm now, dragging you while following the loops on the map.