Chapter 2

Addison‘s POV

I watch my boys race out of the gates fast,they always do this no matter how many times I tell them it can be dangerous.

They always tell me it’s safe and that they will be fine but I will always worry for they safety, as a mother.

Now I understand when my mother always got worried when I drove fast, and to think I thought she would learn to accept it.

Wow! I am such a mother.

I drive out the garage and stop the car to make sure the front door is locked, I get there and open it and it is locked so I go back to my car.

I then drive out the gates and drive to work at a normal paste as I am using the public high road.

Like a normal driving person.

It took everything in me not to speed up and race through the traffic.

I have great self control.

I turn on the radio and hear a song from back in my days when my sister was addicted the song.

She loved the song so much and played it all the time, that means when she was in the car in the bathroom and during her spare time.

I hated it at first because she listened and sang to the song a lot but it did eventually grow on me.

The memory brings tears to my eyes unknowingly and unwantedly ,I just let them flow knowing how much I miss my younger twin sister.

I sing the song that Maddie and I sang to every morning before school and every night before bed, and the times in between.

I sing to the memories we shared because of this song, the memories of laughter and grief.

At the end of the song I smile at a memory when the song ended we always used to burst out in laughter.

Those are the of the memories I will always treasure with my twin Madison.

After 15 minutes of slow traffic with me succeeding at not racing through traffic and me remembering memories of my life back home.

I finally start driving out of the High Road to the center of the town where the company I work for is.

While driving I think how my life has changed so much in the years.

Time has changed me.

From the time of when I ran away 18 years ago from the pack after Jason rejected me for another he want's as his mate.

I had ran away pregnant with twins that are there future of the pack.

He never believed me.

I wanted and needed to go away because I couldn’t be there when my mate is in the hands of another woman.

He broke me.

I was being selfish for myself  because the boys where meant to grow up with their pack
,and learn the ways of pack life.

But if they own father didn’t believe me that I carried his children then what chance would the pack believe me a normal wolf over their Alpha.

Nobody.

So I ran like the coward I was and left everything I knew and loved, because of one man.

That night I lost my twin, my family and mostly my mate from my cowardly acts.

He made me leave everything.