Chapter 3

JACOB’S POV

“Kids, family meeting” my mother calls from the bottom of the stairs, tapping her foot on the wooden flooring impatiently waiting.

I hear groans from my sisters rooms, seems like the were having a girl talk or gossiping.

I think it’s about a boy I saw them eyeing during the pack meeting in the morning.

No boy should see their sisters eye rape a guy. It's just disturbing.

I laugh at them they always choose the wrong time to start gossip, because every time they start someone always interrupt them.

Girls.

I pause my FIFA 19 game and put my controller on the glass table in my room.

I take black socks and put them on because in my room I don’t wear shoes, my carpet is warm you can’t blame me.

The warmth.

I get out the room and see the twins standing by Jenna’s door giggling from something Jessica told her.

I shake my head at they Middle School behavior.

Get a grip sisters.

I head done stairs to where my parents are waiting for us.

“Hey mom” I greet my mother while kissing her cheek and taking a sitting on the couch across of her.

With my hands folded waiting for the meeting, that is happening on short notice.

Then my sisters come and sit next to me speaking in whispers, they still talking about the boy I wonder who he is maybe a visitor.

I will have to ask dad later about any visitors we have.

“So let’s get this meeting started” My father says rubbing his hands together, coming from his room looking tired.

He takes a seat next to my mother and puts his hand on top of hers.She then looks up to him with love and respect.

I admire they love and respect for each other, I wish I find a love as pure as there’s. Everyone in the pack is encouraged by they love for each other.

Young mates look up to them like role models.

“At the BBQ of the California full blood moon we will be announcing when you will start Alpha training” my mother says excitedly looking like she is about to bounce up and down in happiness.

All states have they own full blood moon and ours is in two weeks. The full blood moon comes every 5 months and we are at our strongest.

It’s also when a mate marks they mate people believe that they bond is deeper than the average marking on a full moon.

It’s also when Alpha’s do a ceremony to become an Alpha.

“Yay!, I am so happy ”Jenna the younger of the two twins. Jenna has a very bubbly personality and very friendly.

Everyone treats her like a little sister and I think my mom likes her the best, even when I tried to confront her, she didn’t denied it.

I smile at her but concealing my excitement. I finally get to start proper training with the counsel dad says it’s the most exciting thing to do.

“Jack, you need the mark on your back when you turn seventeen?.” Jessica the other twin more shy and quiet than Jenna.

Jessica likes to know everything and is a perfectionist in all things, she kinda takes after mom.