Chapter 9

JACOB’S POV

After my morning run I was in the kitchen when uncle Jordan came in.

“Morning” I greet him knowing my mom would kill me if I don’t greet.

“Morning kid” he says taking cereal from the cupboard. I felt as though he doesn’t like me in any sense just forced to tolerate me.

“Why do you hate me so much, I have never done anything to you” I tell him straight forward I don’t like people that beat around the bush.

“Kid,  you have no idea what you have done” he looks at me then opens the fridge and takes the milk carton out.

“Care to unlighted me” I asked.

“Like father like son” he mumbled pouring milk into his bowl and munching on his cereal.

Before I could answer him, Jasmin and Jenna came in the kitchen.

“Hey dad,  hey Jake” Jasmin says as she kisses her father’s cheek.

“Hey Jaz, hey Jen” I greet both of them.

And walk out to my room to change. After my shower I wear sweatpants and a hoodie since I will be doing nothing today.

I go down stairs and to the lounge. I seat down and take the remote and go to Netflix. Before I could get a show to watch dad calls me from his office.

“Jake come up here” he calls from his office. I wonder what’s they problem, switch off the TV and go up the stairs.

I knock on and dad mumbles a ‘come in' and get in the office. I open and see mom and the twins.

“What’s going on” I ask closing the door and looking at my family with curiosity.

“ You have noticed that Jordan doesn’t like our family” dad says with sadness. I would to if my sisters hated me over night.

“What happened” Jenna asks looking at dad.

“I am still trying to figure out” dad says looking at his childhood family photo on the wall.

“Why don’t you ask him” mom says putting her hand on his cheek.

“He ignored me all the time then said one day I will see myself” he says leaning on her touch.

“Maybe you did something to him” Jessica say shrugging her shoulders.

“He was close to him so I don’t think so” grandma says coming in the office. We all look at weirdly because she knew we were here.

“I say all of you coming here” she says looking at us with a smile. I thought she loves Jordan and would stop us from talking about him.

“He is my son but I don’t know how he hated Jason over a night literally” she says in thought.

“And dad didn’t do anything to him” Jessica concludes.

“Maybe to someone who is close to him other rather him” mom says looking at dad.

“Who was he close to other than family” Jenna say.

“He was always with Anderson” grandma says still in thought.

Before we replied Jordan opened the door with an amused and surprised look.

“Ahh, nothing interesting to do” he says with a smirk on his face and crossing his hands.

“You have changed so much” grandma mumbles sadly.

“My eyes have been opened” he whispers in her ears.

“Tots” Jordan says while waving his hand and gets out singing to him self.

“He now talks in riddles” dad says looking confused.

After talking in the office I am now in my room checking my Instagram.

I see a photo of twins with they sports cars and a racing trophy. They look familiar but I don’t think I have ever seen them before.

My phone starts ringing and I check and see the caller ID is Skyler. I answer it and we start talking.

“Hey dude” Sky says through the phone, I am guessing he is in his room.

“What’s up?” I ask curious about what Sky wants.

“There’s this party tonight “ Sky says whispering.

“What do you need me to do?” I ask with a smirk.

“Cover for me” Sky says I can imagine him grinning.

“I to want to come” I say still smirking.

“Are you serious?” Sky asks questioning.

“Yes, besides I need a break from my life” I say sitting up from the bed.

“Okay so I will text you the details” Sky says.

‘Skyler’ I hear his mom in the background.

“Gotta go see you” Sky says ending the call.

“Jacob” mom calls from downstairs I think the kitchen.

“Coming” I call back and slip on flip flops.

When I get down to the kitchen I see grandma, Jenna, Jessica, Jasmin and Julia all in the kitchen.

“What’s going on” I ask looking at the ladies on the kitchen island then my mom behind the counter.

“We going shopping” Jenna and Jasmin say at the same time.

“Where’s dad and uncle Jordan, grandpa” I ask because if I am going then they are to.

“They said they had training to do” grandma speaks up.

“Oh yeah, that training I have to go to” I say getting out the kitchen but before I could go Jess has holding me back.

“If I have to go then you going to” she whispers in my ear.

“You can train later, for now let’s go shopping” mom says.

Shit I thought there is no getting out if this dad is so gonna hear from me about, not warning me about shopping. I think with an evil smirk on my face.

×××