☆ Whatever ☆

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Walking outside of the market feeling the breeze. I shivered a bit as I clenched my grocery bag tighter.

"I just had to get some snacks this late in the night." I told myself. I walked in the direction my apartment was in deciding against using my wings. Just like most of society using my quirk can take a lot out of me.

This morning I was flying around with All Might as he brought me up to speed with his new student....erm...Green...boy...sorry I'm not that good with names, but I'm excellent with Hero Names. We also talked about the new job he got me.

Teacher at U.A.

Never in my life would I have thought I'd be a teacher. Especially not at such a young age and in Japan. But my old man friend All Might thought it be a good chance for a redo on my life. That's something I really needed.

While teaching I'll still be working as a pro hero under All Mights agency. Being a pro hero is not something I can give up on. No matter what I'll always have the urge to save people.

As I walked home I felt a couple of eyes following me. Of course I am a woman walking at the dead of night. 3 pairs of foot steps but 4 pair of eyes were on me. Wonder who else can be watching me.

Turning towards the alleyway I prepare myself for a fight. Setting down my bags on the ground.

*Whistle* " Looks like we've got ourself a foreigner boys." One of the men says.

"Sure does. Think you took a wrong turn there lady. But now that we're all here why not have a little fun." Another says.

"Ooo I do love a bit of fun." I say before unveiling my wings.  Before another word can be spoken ( and right before the 4th pair of eyes can come down from the building they were spying on me from ) I hit all 3 villains with my wings knocking them out.

Feeling the presence of the other 4th pair of eyes behind me I turn around to be meet with a scrubby looking man with yellow googles and a big ass scarf.

"A Pro Hero I assume. I'll leave these idiots to you as I  don't have my license for Japan just yet." I tell him as I picked up my groceries.

"If you don't have a license you should have let me handle them. You knew I was around." He tells me as he wraps up the bad guys with his scarfs.

"Yea but like I said before I do love a bit of fun." I smoothly said before winking and flying upward only to smoothly hit my head on a balcony.

That was real smooth.

"I'm okay." I yelled out before flying full speed to hide the redness of my face from embarrassment.