☆ Volume ☆

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I stood on top of the UA sign watching the kids walked in. Some of them were a bit confused as to why I was there or they straight up didn't recognize me. I'm a well known hero but that's in America here I probably just look like some random chick with wings. Plus my outfit has changed and I haven't been seen in almost a year so those who might have recognized me from America pro my don't now.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ROSE GOLD!" A bright pink student said at the entrance of UA.

I flew down towards the girl smiling. " Yea I didnt think anyone would recognize me here." I said smiling.

"I know just about every pink hero. You're like probably my favorite I started following you when you made your debut. Which is amazing! Straight after highschool most hero's become sidekicks for a few years. My favorite fight you did...."

I zoned out a bit as she started talking.

'This Girl is a huge fan and huge talker. She reminds me of...no not gonna think of him. She doesn't seem evil like him. I gotta remember there's a difference between a big fan and a stalker. This girl is definitely just a big fan.'

"....husband."

"W-What." I hesitantly said. I hadn't been listening. But she couldn't have said what I think she said.

"Oh I said I'm sorry for your lost. I read what happen to the—-." I cut her off. She was talking about that.

"AHH that it's fine...I mean it's not...it's...I-I gotta go back to work. See you around pinky." I said before flying off.

I had to scan the rest of the school anyway. I don't want to think about him. I'm trying to forget. This is my chance to move on from my past.

"How are you liking the first day." All Might distractingly asked me as he flipped through a book.

We had just finished tomorrow's game plan and I was relaxing on a chair across from him throwing an apple in the air.

"It's fine I guess. I'm more excited to see these kids quirks. Wanna see them OP quirks ya know." I could tell he wasn't paying attention to anything I was sayin.

I remember him saying something about figuring out what teacher his prodigy has.

"So when am I gonna meet this green bean kid?" I asked as I rested my elbows on the table and took a bite off the apple.

"You wanna meet him?" He said looking up with a confused face.

"Yea maybe I can help train him." I said before getting up and started punching the air. "Give him a few punches."