☆ Ridiculous ☆

"Seriously! Kaminari can't you blast some lightning or something." Ashido said.

"I can't go wasting shots when we can't even find her! Or do you want a useless lump as a partner." Kaminari said back.

Soon their surroundings started to crumble and they started running. Rose Gold stood at the top of a construction machine out of sight from her students.

"These kids are making it too easy." With another golden dagger she destroyed yet another part of the building that caused a train reaction. "Come on you two. You can still make it to the gate in time."

She watched as the kids scrambled to the opposite direction of where the exit is.

A long disappointed sign could be heard as the timer ran out.

"That was fast." Rose Gold said.

"Up and down and up and down and up and down! Here you go!"

"And they still lost! I thought I made it easy for them to win." I tell all might. We were currently in my living room following an 80s exercise video.

Well I was following All Might was on the floor.

"H-how...do...you follow..this...so..well?" He said trying to catch his breath.

"All Might Your weak form is...well weak. But don't feel bad I am after all young." I said sitting down next to him. "You seem distracted what's on your mind old man."

After a small pause he began.

"I told young Midoriya everything." He said in a serious voice.

My eyes went wide for a moment. And as if he read my mind all might interrupted my thought.

"Not everything...not that." He said. " I told him about One For All and All For One ...the origins. It was right after he came back from Gran Torino."

"But you didn't tell him you might die this year or the next?" I said In a sad whisper. "I'm pretty sure that's an important part"

"I tried but couldn't. It's not an easy thing to talk about. Plus I'm afraid of how he'll react." He said

"What you think he'll react like me?" I question. "In denial and ready to bend the fabric of fate or whatever." I said with a fake smile.

He was silent so I was certain it meant yes.

"Listen All Might all you gotta do is take a book from Zahur or snowball or that mold on my bathroom wall. Be stubborn. Don't let death take you away....please."

They're was silence but I saw All Might smile a little.

"You should really think about moving." He said as he got up. "How long have you had mold in your bathroom?"