☆ Dark Side ☆

"The situation being the way it was...I can't scold you this time." I could hear Recovery Girl scold All Might and the young green bean Midoriya.

I had woken up a few minutes ago but haven't made the fact I was awake aware to everyone else in the room. It hurt too much to move. My back was on fire.

It seems I was put in the same room as All Might and green bean but white curtains surrounded my bed.

"Pardon me." A voice from behind the curtain said as they opened the door to the room.

Why was I here. What even happen. I closed my eyes trying to remember what had happen.

"...And Aizawa.." I heard All Might says.

The memories came back fast. I sat up ignoring the pain and opening the curtain.

"Aizawa!?" I yelled out as All Might said Thirteen.

All eyes were on me as I realized what I had done. My face turned red. Before I could speak my new favorite Lime boy spoke.

"ALL MIGHT CAN SHE SEE YOU LIKE THIS!" He looked back and forth in a frantic matter.

"Chill green bean I know everything there is to know about All Might I'm Basically his best friend." I said smiling at the young boy.

"I wouldn't say best friend..." All Might Basically whispered while scratching his chin. But I could hear. I gave him a glare before returning my attention to the man with the big coat.

"You were saying coat man." I said trying to have him continue.

"Right well besides your friend over there the students got nothing more then a few bumps and bruises. And the two teachers are out of danger for now. If you four hero's hadn't put your lives on the line the students wouldn't have made it out unscathed." The coat man said.

I looked down on my lap. There was so much more I could have done.

"I see...but...you've got it all wrong Tsukuachi. In this fight the students put their lives on the line too. To be thrown into a real battle so young and survive. Now these first years know how scary the big band world can be. Have you ever heard of such a class!!" All Might says.

After that coat man left and Midoriya soon after. Me and All Might were to stay where recovery girl could reach us. Apparently my back was pretty messed up. Most of my skin was chipped off. It was gonna leave a nasty scar. And it will probably be hard to pull out my wings for a while.

The rest of the day consisted of me and All Might playing a bunch of card games. After about the 11th time he won I had given up.

"You're cheating! You have to be!" I yelled as I throw my cards as I fall on to the bed face into the covers. I've been trying to avoid anything touching my back as it still hurt.