☆ Not Again ☆

5:20pm

The kids slowly emerged from the woods as we watched.

"They're finally here." Pixie-Bob said.

"About time." I said "They missed lunch."

"ItLl oNLy taKe ThREe HoURs....Yea right." Cellphone said.

"So...hungry...gonna...die." Red Riot said.

"Sorry that's how quick we would've made it." Mandalay says.

"Flaunting the power gap between us..." Sugar rush said. "...that's cruel."

"Mew Mew... we actually thought it would take you longer." Pixie-Bob began. "And you dealt with my earth beast pretty easily too. Not bad. Especially....you four."

She points at Ingenium, Deku, Shoto, and the angry ....Jolteon...Yea that works. Pointy and what not.

"I'm guessing your past experience allowed you to act without hesitation." Pixie-Bob said as she got closer to the four. " Gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!"

"Oh boy." I said as I flew over to them and pried Pixie-Bob off of the kids.

"Hey Mandalay...I didn't know she was like that?" EraserHead said.

"She's worried about being a spinster forever." Mandalay said.

"Aren't you like 31 that's not -" I was cut off as Pixie-Bob scratched my arm so I let her go. Lucky I wasn't too high off the ground and she landed on all four.

"It's impolite to say a young ladies name." She said as she lands.

"YOU'RE THAT OLD!" Deku mistakingly says. Which caused Pixie-Bob to once again stop him from talking by shoving her paw on his face.

"WHOS OLD? NOT ME!" She yelled.

I flew down to stand next to Aizawa.

"Hey I've been wondering....." Deku mumbled under Pixie-Bobs hand. "That boy. Whose child is he?"

"Oh he's actually my nephew." Mandalay informed. "Kota come over and say hello. You'll be spending a week with these guys after all..."

"Hi I'm Midoriya from UA high school hero's course." Deku said. "Nice to meetcha." As he leans down to shake the kids hand. The kid immediately punches him. Hard.

Deku falls to the ground as Ingenium walks over to him.

"MIDORIYA." He yells.

"HEY NEPHEW! WHYD YOU PUNCH HIM IN THE JUNK!?" Mandalay asked.

"I can't abide jerks who wanna be hero's." Kota says.

"Abide? How old is this kid." I said.

"Cute kid." Explosion murder said.