☆ Bigger Case ☆

WELP DIDNT UPDATE IN A WEEK OOPS
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Laughter filled the almost empty bar as two old friends reconnected

"HAHHAHAHA THAT WAS THE GREATEST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER." The young girl pro hero said.

"You almost got expelled." The long haired male said wiping away some tears of laughter. "Mrs. Smith was practically bald for the rest of the school year. You know they say we were the reason she retired early."

"I blame it on Nestor. He knew me and Kenma never backed away from any dare." Y/N said taking a sip of her drink. "Nestor. What an annoying pest he was. I wonder what's he doing now."

"Erm...actually he just got married recently." Vincent said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Really!? Who's the loser that got stuck with him? And why wasn't I invited to the wedding."Y/N questioned.

Vincent coughed as he extended his hand to show his ring.

"OH NO your the loser." Y/N said in a shocked voice.

"Oh shut it." Vincent said punching y/n on the arm a bit. "It was a very small wedding but you should know He's changed a lot since high school." He said as he listen to Y/N laugh her ass off. "We've all pretty much changed." He whispered not loud enough to hear as the young girl was still laughing. "Okay it's not that funny."

"I just...never would have guessed you two would get together let alone get married." Y/N said between chuckles.

"Your one to talk." Vincent said taking a sip of his drink.

The laughter completely stopped.

"What's that supposed to mean." Y/N said in a more serious tone.

Vincent looked up a bit surprised. "I didn't mean it in a bad way...it's just..I mean...no one really thought you'd marry Leo."

"What!? But everyone thought we were like the cutest couple."y/n said in a calmer confused voice.

"Well yea...but...you know the whole Theo situation just made it seem like you'd never marry." Vincent said.

"Oh...." is all that Y/N managed to say.

"Can't really marry a man when you fight with his twin on sight." Vincent said.

"I never understood how a caring loving man like Leo could be related to such a piece of shit human like Theo." Y/N finishing her drink right after.

"It's ill to talk about the dead Y/n" Vincent said with a light smile.

"Well Theo can appear as a ghost and challenge me for talking shit if he wants. I'll still beat his ghost ass."Y/N said. "It's my fault he's dead anyway. I'm sure he wants his revenge."