Are You...Straight?

Me: Rib give me glee
Rib: hahaha no
Me: pleaseeee?
Rib: no.
Me: I don't understand, I've been praying really hard for this?!
Joe: *pops out from behind me* maybe he was too busy helping people with cancer?
Me: NOBODY ASKED YOU
...
Long story short I own  nothing
...
Blaine gazed out the window, holding a steaming cup of hot tea. He sighs longingly, wishing he could reverse time back to high school...he loves Tracy with all of his heart, of course, but he would do anything to see his face again...perhaps even to see him hold Tracy one last time...
...
I sat in the park, letting my mind drift while I watched my surroundings. Suddenly, a pale beauty caught my eye.
"Kurt!" I yelled, waving him over. He gave me an odd look, but eventually came over.
"Yes, Blaine?"
"Hey! How are you? Come sit!" I patted the spot next to me. He gave me the same look he did a minute ago, but sat down anyway.
"Uhm...well hi...I'm fine...and I'm sitting," he stated plainly. A small smile stretched along my face. I wasn't even sure why it did, but it did.
"What brings you to the park? I like to just sit here and think. Let my mind wonder," I said, looking at the lake in front of us.
"Well...I normally just come out for a walk. Kinda just became a habit after a while."
I stared at the beautiful boy in front of me. I probably should have stopped doing that. Anyone from school could have been walking by and noticed the heart eyes I was sending his way. But I couldn't help it. Kurt seemed to notice it, however.
"What is it?" He asked. I blushed slightly, looking away.
"Nothing...you're just beautiful..." I bit my lip. Kurt gave me a funny look.
"Aren't you straight?"
He looked as though he was being completely honest. Not a single thing about him indicated that he was joking. I burst out laughing.
"Straight?! No! God, no! Perfect gold star gay!" I mumbled, smiling at him. Kurt blushed.
"Oh...well I thought you were dating Quinn? You two are together all the time, I mean," he said slowly. I dared to lay my hand on his.
"No, Q's just a friend. I assure you, I'm very gay."
He blushed again, his perfect porcelain skin pinking.
I decided it was my favorite thing in the world.
...
Sorry for the shortness of it. See you guys next time 💞