Letting Go is Always the Hard Part

Just like everyone else, I'm hoping that I get a box that when I open it, out pops these balloons that say "YOU NOW OWN GLEE" and confetti flies everywhere.
But I know that's far fetched
So you know the drill
...
I heard Tracy whispering from behind the door. I knocked softly, and she let out a quiet,
"Come in..."
I did. I walked in slowly and lied down next to her, wrapping her in a tight embrace.
"Sweetheart...He loved you so much..."
Tracy sniffed and wiped her nose. "I know...but I just wanna remember him like you can..."
Tears formed in my own eyes and I looked at the ceiling, holding her closer.
"Daddy?" She whispers, "Can you continue the story?"
...
It was a slow Sunday. Not much to do. Quinn had already made plans with Santana and Brittany to paint their nails, so I was stranded home alone. My parents were off on a pleasure cruise and have been gone for months now, not that I care; they are distant whether they are in a different country, or the room across the hall.
I decided that I should try to spend time with the beautiful porcelain boy that my mind has lingered on for quite a long time now. I went up the stairs and grabbed my backpack that was in the corner of my room. I brought it to my bed and dumped out all its belongings. Out fell my math and history textbooks, a notebook full of mindless doodles and notes that were written by Quinn and I. I even saw my chemistry assignment that was due last week fall onto my bed.
Finally, I found my prize. Out fell a small note that held the most important information to me at the time. Kurt Hummel's phone number.
Within seconds I had typed in his number and clicked the call button.
"H-Hello?" He said shakily.
"Kurt?"
"Blaine?"
"Yeah, it's me..." I said, "What's wrong?"
"It's...It's just a hard day....and my d-dad...he's not here..." his voice stops and I hear a sniffle from the other side of the phone.
My voice goes soft, "Do you want me to come?"
"No-No you don't have to do that-"
"I want to. Where do you live."
...
As soon as I got to his house, he lead me to his mothers room. He told me about her and how much she meant to him. I listened quietly, until finally he just looked down at his lap and tears streamed down his perfect little face. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.
We stayed like that for hours. I never ever wanted to let go.
Little did I know a little weasel was about to ruin it all.