5. Married

Mr. Sun peeped into the newly wed couple's room shamelessly just like us. Sensing the morning rays upon her face and weight upon her chest, pragya opened her eyes and saw abhi sleeping with his head over her.Smile immediately captured her lips and love landed as a kiss on his forehead.

Stirred up from his sleep ,he saw his angel who was already awake smiling at him. He closed his eyes again and tightened the grip he had on her around her waist
"Abhiii...wake up man" said pragya trying to get out of his grip but he continued his cuddling therapy which made her give up on the task of waking him up.

After an hour...

"Abhi...stop it...get up now" she said sternly ,while abhi gave a frown. Pragya quickly hid the smile,which escaped from her lips and said " Go...go and get ready first". He again gave a frown and when he was about to go ,they heard a knock on the door.

Wondering who it would be ,abhi quickly wore his dress and opened the door slightly ,blocking the view of their room from the outsider.

"Who is it abhi?" Aske pragya while abhi rolled his eyes and replied ''who else will it be other than your sister"

"May i come in Mr.Abhi" pragya heard the voice of her sister and smiled. Abhi immediately replied "No...you shouldn't..."

"Why?" She tried her best to be innocent .

" you shouldnt because it is called basic manner and common sense" replied abhi

"What if i dont have both?" She again tried to be the innocent.

"Then, go and die" he said casually and slammed the door leaving Jwala behind.

Pragya who.was used to these kind of conversations left to the washroom.

.................................................................

Pragya sat infront of the dressing table and started to dry her hair.Her phone rang and abhi who was about to pass by that side gave the phone to her. Without seeing the caller id ,she attended the call and said" hello"

Caller : Happy morning bhabhi!!! So, firstly congratulations....before he could continue further.

Pragya : Shut up and get lost.

Abhi who was startled by her voice signed her what.

Pragya replied " Nothing." promptly and left the place while abhi noticed the caller id "ARJUN",he chuckled.

He then heard Arjun's voice over the phone and said " may i know who is this making my wife to loose her cool"

Arjun : bhai ...seriously...is bhabhi very much angry on me😨

Abhi : Did you even care to know how am I ?...😏

Arjun : Okay...how are you bhai? Now tell me nah...is bhabhi really angry on me.

Abhi : i guess 'yes'...

Arjun : The shooting was postponed at the last moment and it was really an impossible situation to escape bhai...

Abhi : i can understand...

Arjun : Who wants you to understand it....make sure my bhabhi understands it pls..

Abhi : okay okay...i will...

Arjun: thank you bhai...luv u

Abhi : get lost...

......................................................................

In Jwala's room

Pragya and Jwala was chit chatting about random things just then jwala said "Im thinking of divorcing jeeju" pragya laughed out loud hearing it.