10. Allowing

Last chapter : Pragya assumes that Jwala and Arjun makes a good pair while Abhi finds no fault in it and takes it forward to his brother who was already in love with Jwala. The root of Siddharth evilness was shook by Jwala's smart move of undertaking the company.

Note : This chapter capture Arjun-Jwala's relationship to a greater extent. The following chapters will focus on Abhi-Pragya.

"Why did you choose this, like How did you choose choreography as your profession? I mean, you have a steady, well set business background. ", Jwala asks Arjun who was adjusting his shoe lace.

"I was never pressurised to take over the company, May be they knew,how bad I am at it", Arjun chuckled as he stood up and they continued the jogging.

"I never knew you were a early riser."

"Don't judge me seeing my brother. We are totally opposite, I am a morning person while he is a night owl. Between, bhabhi is a late riser too nah, perfect pair", he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Arjun waited for Jwala to say something. He loved conversing with her, with his love. He thanked his stars when he saw her getting ready for morning jog, he rushed and joined with her and now he is here.

Jwala smiled and checked her phone.

Arjun frowned seeing her engrossed in phone, feeling the stare Jwala looked up and saw Arjun's furrowed eyebrows, lookimg at the phone.

"I hate you", he mumbled under his breath.

"Are you trying to levitate the phone", Jwala asked mockingly.

"I wish it disappears ", he told truthfully with a shrug.

"You hate it right"

He smiled and shook his head,he was happy that she noticed it.

In Hall
Same day

"Are you free by afternoon?", Pragya asked Arjun who was glowing like never before.

"No bhabhi. I have a very important job", he told her hiding the blush which was out of context for her.

"What work is that, Arjun?", she asked him who was looking at her expecting this question.

He stood up and said "Shopping with Jwala!", he tried lowering his tone but wasn't able to control the excitement.

"What? How? My God! That's great. ", she joined him in the haze of excitement.

"I really have no idea, she asked me whether I would like to came with her for shopping. Like, she came herself. You have no idea how happy I am now",he told her as he threw his hands in air and swayed for few step exhibiting his ecstasy.

"I wonder how you brothers do it", she chuckled.

"I am better than Abhi, he took months to hang out with you but see me" he pulled his imaginary collar and saw pragya gaping,  "I am good with girls"

"Girls! Should I inform Jwala about this, then you know who is better", asks Abhi who was watching his brother's banter from behind.

Stunned by the sudden entry, Arjun awkwardly smiles and immediately tells "Hey no, bhai. Please, you owe me. It was me because of whom you are happily romancing"

"My loyalty is towards Jwala", Abhi tells him finality controlling his laughter seeing his little brother believing his threatening.

He then hugs his Arjun who nearly lost his colours, let a relieved  breathe as Abhi turned and said " Never mess with big brother"