Part 2

I am very sorry for updating after a long time. But here it is.
Also everyone wish @SmitPatel757 , belated very very happy birthday to you and many many happy returns of the day... ♡
If I get enough votes, I will updated tomorrow.
Anyhoo, here you go...

After 4 hour's delay and 2 hours journey the Roychoudhury family with foul faces landed at the Delhi airport. With a face that might gave the impression of swallowing one or two Kulekhara raw, Shuvro stood infront of the luggage belt. He could not dish the whole plan of attending the wedding no matter how much he wanted to. He wanted to point out that he always knew that it was a bad idea to begin with and this beginning was just the beginning. However, he knew well to not to open his mouth infront of his wife so he just continued some funerals prayers towards the air india and all the ancestors of the owner of the flight company. However the certain reason behind Shuvro's rant was not hidden from Tuli. With a bored face she kept looking at her husband. Their friend of years Arun stood with his wife Rupanjana, beside the Roychoudhury couple, sometime interjecting points in Shuvro's ramblings.
Away from the parents the kids stood near the luggage belt sometime looking at their parents with annoyed eyes.
"God they can't they shut up! Its nearly lunch hour and I am fucking starving." Amitabh, Arun and Rupanjana's son made a painfull face.
"I agree!" Rubbing her hand on her stomach Ipshita pouted lightly.
"You have just stuffed in the flight!" Very matter of fact-ly, while chewing a gum, Amitabh's twin sister Rimli  narrated the fact.
"So what?" Amit shrugged running his eyes around looking.
"What's are those tiny finger sandwiches to hunger? I didn't have even a proper breakfast!" Ipshita made a sad face bringing Rimli's very neatly plucked eyebrows together.
"Tell me one thing! You eat so much! How the fuck you don't get chubby and I am just becoming a cow just by inhaling air." Rimli crossed her hands accross her chest.
"Oh sister you aren't becoming a cow, you are my baby elephant!" With a sweet smile Amit uttered and instantly got slapped by both the lady standing beside him.
"Shut up Amit!" Growling at him, Ipshita snaked her hand around Rimli and in a baby voice declared. "You are not becoming anything. You are a fucking sex bomb Rimu, have you seen yourself! Have you like seen your that ass and thouse breasts?"
"Oh please have you seen yours? And that waitsline?"
"Babe you are a sexy fucking beast! I mean I would do you. Frankly!"
"Eee! Gimme' a kissy"
Both the women got involved between themselves and Rimli's twin with a irritated face kept shuttling his eyes at them. "When you two forget about my near existence, it is just great!" Growling he moved towards the luggages seeing them ariving having the ladies chuckling while tailing behind him.

***

With reddened sleepless eyes and exhausted body Akash stood in front of the arrivals of the Delhi airport. His tall figure leaned against the metal railing tiring-ly running his eyes through the crowd coming out of the door. A small smile adorned his lips as Nilesh, his best friend kept bubbling lame jokes in his ears.
Akash had taken four days off from his job but hardly caught a blink of sleep throughout the entire week. After all his sister was getting married. His entire clan was flown over and the duty to check their well being had dawned upon the poor soul.
Exhaling a yawn and rubbing his fatigued eyes as Akash looked up the very familiar face of smiling Amit strolling through the gate caught his eyes.
"Aye, kaka!!!" Beaming cheek bursting grins the boys engulfed each other in a bone-crushing hugs.
"Wow! You are looking like a deadbody, dude!" Amit wrinkled his nose.
"Thanks, bro! That helps!" sarcastically Akash smiled patting Amit's back. "Now as you are here, you will enjoy the privilege of looking like this too!" Chuckling at him Amit moved towards Nilesh and Akash at the other guests to touch the feet of Arun, Rupanjana, Tulika and Shuvro one by one. The Roy family was very much acquainted with him but he was seeing the Roychoudhurys for the first time.
Giving a cuddling hug to Rimli making her cheeks burn Akash smiled an introductory grin at Ipshita mouthing a 'Hi'.
And that was it! The deed was done.
Agitating the very calm world of the Ipshita Roychoudhury the very question of how could a person in a worn out jeans, unwashed SpongeBob T-shirt and plain chappal with dishevelled hair in an exhausted state could look this much of appealing?
She could hear her father asking Akash "are you Anindya's son?", Ranjana aunty saying, " haven't you people met Akash before!" And in the reply her mother exclaiming "Yah! But he was this small! Oh my, how much have you grown up!"
And she also saw the very cause of the current stir in her mind giving a coy toothy grin at everyone without even giving a care that making an idiot of herself with wide eyes like Dumbo she was gawking at him studiously overlooking everything else around herself...

Hope you liked it. Now please VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! and comment...