Part 5

A/N: PLEASE READ!!!

I know I know I haven't post for a while now, but I want you to trust me, I really trying. The truth is I have exams this week and last couple of weeks were not such a blast hence. But I am trying to post. Once this exam gets over I will be posting regularly I promise. Please be with me.
Now here is the part. It's mostly not edited by the way...
Thank you! I love you guys. *hugs*

***

With her Amitda and Rimlidi, Ipshita was dancing forgetting her whereabouts. She saw Akash walking at the crowd having his hand in Paromita's sister in law. For some moments she stood there looking at him dancing having her skin burning red and chanting inside 'Damn he is good-looking!' Then Amit started jumping infront of her at the upbeat of 'Oho hoho' and she was out of the zone. Giving Amit a warm smile she sarted mooving like it was no one else's buisness, ofcourse unknown about the pair of eyes that were roaming on her. Hence when the tall figure in maroon sweat shirt approaching her joined them dancing, startled she didn't know what to do or to which direction to throw her limbs. For the time being she didn't realise that it was happening with her.
For the time being she was not there anymore. For the time being it seemed to her, that she, going away from the situation, was looking at the scene at a theatre. For the time she felt surprised so intensely she felt being chocked and that she would throw up any moment now.
He heart did somersaults times and again. She did not realise she held a breath untill it came out like chilly December wind dose through the window of a runing car - at the moment he looked up and smiled at her. His both eyes boring in her, asking her to join her. The widely parted eyelids of her binkled hideously. But very quickly she straightened herself. Licking her lips she inched a bit to Amit and Rimli slowly she started doing some hand moves matching the tempo of the music.
Moments later when when Amit went ahead to grab some drinks for them taking Ipshita by her surprise again Akash's tall figure neared her. Just when she thought of getting a grip over her mind to clam it down, just at that moment his tall upper body towered over her. Bringing his face till her ear he screamed over the music.
"I didn't realise you had it in you to break into dance!"
Assumption! Uh Ipshita's oldest friend.
Beholing his eyes with her she raid in them. Hiding the siver that ran through her body, she just smirked and shrugged her shoulder, like it was just a peep through a huge curtain, behind which she was - widely undiscovered. And her eyes challenging him to see through it wholly.
It was Akash's turn to feel the fire that was burning at the pit of his stomach, to reach out through his entire body heat up his entire body but his palms. Standing under her gaze he felt this he was bared. But bringing back his signature smile, he spoke again. "Akash!"
"Ipshita Roychoudhury!"
She informed him calmly hanging on to her smirk. Like that was all that he was allowed with. Not one single hint of the torpedo that was going inside her evoking quacks and stream of lava in her - she gave away.
Heaving a sigh he bit his lower lip and took her hand to give her a whirl. The shiver of late December nights ran though her and awkwardly giggle.
As they passed the night dancing away the spaces in them esscaped more and more with laughter and mind numbingly crazy moves.

***

At the break of the dawn the whole house cheered up with hundreds of Bengali's laughter and loud conversation that one can easily confuse with shriks. Tuli was up with all the other women in the house with the intention of feeding Paromita some paddy mixed with curds and sweets - which was a ritual, at the 4 of morning, before the sunrise. After this food the bride and the groom won't be allowed to have anything to eat for the whole day until wedding ceremony was over. After just a few morsels the bride refuse to have anymore of it and his brother jumping with joy finished all of it with a very happy face.
Since then the house couldn't sleep much. They went to bed with the intentions but had to wake up with in two to three hours. And since then with a face that might have tasted poop Akash was runing here and there with errands allotade by his father. From last minute shopping to attend the guest at the nearby hotels, to the groom's house to escort the groom's men as they were bringing the turmeric paste the bride would bath with - he was running everywhere.
At the turmeric ceremony when the women put the turmeric paste on the bride they didn't leave the brother of the bride as well. After colouring him completely in yellow the women and Paromita's friends stood around him to tease him boasting what they had just done to him. Giggling they spoke and returning the smile very playfully Akash, in his signature charming smile was shaking his head saying how bad it was of the ladies to treat him like that.
Squinting his his eyes to mock a annoyance but kreping a smile at the corner of his lips, to neget that he said looking at Parromita's best friend, Shohini, "Not done Shohini di! So not done!"
"Di? Now we are suddenly becoming 'Di' huh?" Meher who stood beside Shohini asked bring surprised as the ladies looked at each other with the playfull shock.
"Look at what you did! I am gonna take revenge, I promise. And its just the start!" Akash complained.
"Oh ya! What's you gonna do about it big guy?" Returning the equal amount of flirtatious in the tone Shohini replied.
"Oh you just wait and watch! It will be sweet and fun as it can get!" He smirked and said but before he would add some more flirting into it, his eyes got stuck at the balcony of the first floor of their house. Standing there, leaning on fence, sipping on the tea from the tea cup she held in her right hand, Ipshita was looking right at him. Her mouth hid behind the cup but eyes casted down, right as him. Her wet hair was scattered over her back and some wet locks were hannging around her face. As day light reflected on her face and scattered over her hair - Akash who was standing at the ground floor, thought the scenario looked so surreal for being so beautiful, and for a person who had slept just three hours, he just wanted to play it on loop until he fall asleep with a smile on his face.
Very casually, it seemed to Akash that unknowing how beautiful she was looking, taking that sip Ipshita put down the cup and balanced it on the railing and smiled at him. Returning the smile, he danced his eyebrows at her.
She cocked her face asking him 'what?'
His eyes rolled around asking her come, down stairs, near him.
Her eyebrows raised being some what surprised and then suddenly her face angled upward a bit, asking him to look behind him for something.
As he followed what she asked he found the ladies giggling at something. With a jolt he faced back where she was standing just to find Ipshita gone. And before he could find where she went his mother was yelling his name asking him to go and have a shower...

I hope you guys liked it. I wrote in such a hurry. Anyway, now please vote! Please VOTE you guys!!! And comment...