Chapter one

It was six in the morning in the red base, all was quiet, no birds chirping, no mouses stealing cheese and no-

"ATTTEENNNNNTTIOON!"

Nevermind, Soldier stomped down the hallway of the red base, a serious frown plastered on his face as he kicked each door open. "WAKE UP! LETS GO LETS GO!"

Soldier left Spy alone since he was already up, and the Engineer who was also up But the others were going to have to wake up and get a move on before Soldier decided that the wake-up call should be more violent than a yell. Soldier reaches Pyro's door and slammed it open with his foot. "GET U-" he stopped mid sentence as Pyro wasn't sleeping... instead the Pyro maniac looked up from his drawing of happy rainbows and unicorns.

"Mph?" Soldier only walked out and continued on waking in response, going to wake up the rest of the team.

Scout, who was the first woken up, was complaining to a drunken demoman. "-AND it's a fricken ceasefire! CEASEFIRE there's not even a battle today! What's da point in waking us up?"

"Aye..." Demoman mumbled tiredly, hardly understanding what he was saying, wasn't even listening actually.

Meanwhile Pyro skipped out of his room and waved at them, Scout didn't wave back but Demoman did. Sniper, who was the only one to escape Soldiers loud voice, was sitting in his nest, aiming out onto the battlefield, looking for any BLU trying to break the rules of ceasefire... even though that possibility was very low. Hearing the light footsteps behind him snapped Sniper back into reality, and he swung around swiftly, pointing his machete at the culprit, his teams Spy.

"Put your weapon down I am not zhe BLU Spy" Spy said, Sniper grumbled and put the large knife down. "What do ya even want Spook?"

"I was just checking on you" Spy said with a small grin.

"Yeah? Might wanna leave than mate" Sniper snapped and Spy rolled his eyes and walked away, cloaking away from sight.

"Bloody Spooks"

Meanwhile Engineer was in the workshop with Pyro, he was working on the teleporter, trying to upgrade it, when he stood up to stop Pyro from burning something, he spilt coffee onto the device. Though, he didn't notice until it started making strange noises. "What the-" The large bright light and loud bang cut him off. It caught the others by surprise as well but they had no time to react when they were knocked out and than flung somewhere in separate places. Scout was yeeted the farthest.

The next day the Red team was reported missing by Miss. Pauling.

(A/N: This chapter was short, didn't make sense and was crappy, AND I CAN'T GET THEIR PERSONALITIES RIGHT! You can give me some friendly advice in the comments if you wish! Just... nothing mean please?)