Chapter fourteen

[A/N; Sorry for so many Author notes at the beginning of most chapters. Anyway. I just remembered that the Fantastic four should've been the ones to probably find Sniper and Spy in Latveria since they're Dooms main enemy right? I dunno I don't really watch/read Fantastic four tbh but I do know about them.]

"Where's the flour when you need it..."

Sniper and Spy had to move to the side as Wolverine suddenly charged, jumping at Doom with both fists closed and clawed, with a snarl he swung them and cut Doom in half, more specifically the Doom bot. "Told you" Wolverine said, but kept his claws out. "Storm, Let's go" they turned their attention to a woman who looked African American, wearing a white and black dress, she nodded her head.

The group ran towards the exit, they would ask questions later, for now they run. Well actually one question would probably be ok. "How'd your friend get captured-" probably not his business but he was curious.

"We were investigating something Mutant related" Storm was the one to respond, Spy had no idea how she was running so easily with that dress. "But Doom got in the way, it was a trap unfortunately"

"Don't know what he wanted" Wolverine continued. "Don't know what he did either, you're going to have to explain that part when we get back to the mansion" He got a nod from her in response.

"So how are we going to get out of here?"

"We have a jet a mile from here, if we can get to that-" Storm paused. "And if it hasn't been discovered, we can get out of the country" Unless they got shot down by Latverias defenses. "There's the exit"

This seemed all too easy, escaping again without any injuries, they made it through the door. Unfortunately for them a whole armies worth of Doom bots were waiting for them, surrounding them. "A trap..." Wolverine snarled. "I knew it"

"Hey Spy..." Sniper said slowly, catching the Spys attention, the French man raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You were right..."

Spy smiled smugly. "I know I was"

In response, Sniper flipped him off. "Bugger off-" he watched as Wolverine ran into battle, claws out an ready with a battlecry.

Spy let out a sigh and mumbled. "Mon Dieu." This is going to be a long day, he looked up and sidestepped a Doom bot charging at him, grabbing his Sapper he put it on the bot before turning back to the fight.

"Logan get down!" Storm shouted as she flew, yes flew into the air, arms outstretched and dark storm clouds appearing above their heads. "I'm going to take them all out at once!" Spy had seen enough 'magic' to not be surprised at this point, flying wizards and floating eyeballs were enough, though this was unexpected to him...in a way and he didn't understand what was going on.

Sniper was awestruck as lightning struck, taking out multiple Doom bots at once, though there was a few the strike missed, Sniper noticed a bow and one single arrow a lucky find, bending down he picked it up and aimed it at a Doom bot but accidentally missed when some harsh wind knocked the arrow off balance, the huntsman looked up at some kind of jet. "Bloody 'ell.." he didn't know what was going on anymore and was more than mildly confused. The platform lowered as the jet hovered close to the ground, a man with a red visor waved at them, motioning them to come over.

"Hurry, Get on!"

The mercs asked no questions as they followed Wolverine and Storm onto the jet, the platform closing behind them as it took off, away from danger, maybe now would be the right time to ask questions, unfortunately for Spy, Sniper asked first. "What are...you?"

"Santas Elves-"

"Mutants"

Alaska

The cabin they were at was in the middle of the woods, a bit away from the city, Soldier glanced about and crossed his arms. "This place is a mess." He commented roughly, it was true. The inside of the cabin was completely ransacked, actually it looked like a fight took place there, he wondered what happened, he walked forward before pausing, looking down at dry blood on the ground. "..."

"It was like this when I came to visit Grandpa two days ago" Mark said, sitting down on the couch which seemed to be the only clean item in the house. "But he wasn't here, I think he left in a hurry."  Or he was dead, but Soldier wasn't about to jump to conclusions. "There's also ketchup on the ground" The boy pointed to the dry blood.

Soldier wasn't about to correct him. "He probably needed to uh..." Soldier couldn't come up with a logical explanation, he didn't know this boy or his grandpa. Hell he didn't even know what a 'Mutant' was or how in the slightest this innocent little child was. "Go to the store?" He wasn't thinking clearly right now, actually when does he ever think.

"For two days? Grandpa must have a long shopping list" The young child looked off to the side as he thought for awhile than looked back over at Soldier. "Let's go to the Walmart that's nearby, that's his favorite store to go too" Than Mark walked out the door.

Soldier took a moment to look down at the stains of blood, for a moment he did nothing than he looked up and noticed Mark had gone ahead of him. "WAIT UP PRIVATE!" And he bolted after him. After he had left the cabin, the figure from before jumped down from the ceiling, walking over to a picture on the desk it picked it up and than ripped it apart.

Riiip...

Avengers Tower

"There's more?" Clint looked confused as Medic, Heavy, Pyro and Demoman all sat on the couch. "And you're all like, a team of some kind of mercenaries?" Do mercenaries even work in teams? Clint needed to do more research on Mercenaries, and he was definitely not going to ask Deadpool about it.

"Precisely" Medic chirped in response.  "Zhough we are missing Herr Engineer, Scout, Soldier, Spy and Sniper, and if we find zhe Engineer, perhaps he could explain how we were all transported here"

"Sounds like a plan" Falcon said, crossing his arms. "But it's at least been a few hours- maybe a day since the energy spikes first appeared, and they're probably on the move so it'll be pretty hard to find them" Especially if they could be anywhere on earth.

Natasha turned at the sound of the Quinnjet returning. "Looks like Tony and Steves mission is complete" she concluded, also changing the subject with that comment.

"Who?" Medic perked up, looking a bit intrigued, everyone he met so far had some kind of supernatural power, this place was so interesting too him.

"You'll meet them" Clint said. "Speaking of which, here they come now-" The Bowman clearly trailed off, watching as Captain America stumbled into the room, nearly falling on his face but caught himself and  leaned on the door frame to keep himself from falling, he looked injured and blood was dripping down his forearm. "Cap?" He looked over as Natasha got up from her seat, noticing  Iron man wasn't with him.

"Steve what happened, where's Tony?" Natasha moved closer to Steve, careful not to touch any of his injuries as she helped him stand straight, how'd he get injured this badly? She looked up when the Super Soldier responded.

"Hydra...took him"