Chapter three

Sniper sat up quickly in a daze, he shook his head dizzily. "Wot the bloody 'ell just happened?" he mumbled standing up. He looked around and noticed he was not in his sniper nest anymore maybe not even in the base. This placed looked like the inside of a castle, he got up and started walking forward he didn't get out the door because a red gloved hand pulled him back before he was seen by a passing robot. "Oi-" the hand cover his mouth and a voice hissed in his ear.

"Quiet Bushman, we don't want to be spotted" The voice was Spy, as Sniper looked behind him, he nodded and Spy let him go, brushing the dirt off his suit. "Does Zhis place look familiar to you?" he asked. 

Sniper shrugged and looked around, the place reminded him of somewhat of a medieval castle. "Nope" he replied with a shrug.

"Exactly, because we aren't in zhe base, whatever happened we were teleported here somehow" Spy mumbled back.

He was about to say something else when the sound of metal hitting the ground behind him caught their attention. "Turn around slowly intruders" said a sharp voice. They turned around to see an armored man with a metal face and a green cape, Victor Von Doom. Though they don't know exactly who this is.."

Spy kept his eye on the metal being in front of him while Sniper scratched his head. "Uh apologies for intruding on this castle, but can you point us to the nearest exit mate?"

Doom tilted his head to the side. "And what makes you think I'm just going to let you two leave" he said. "You're intruders. I should lock you two up in the dungeon for treason"

"New idea zhen" Spy grabbed a bag of flour on the ground and threw it at Doom, making it explode with the flour. "Go!" He said while Doom was distracted. The two ran out the room and down the hallway, Sniper was searching around for a weapon since he didn't have his rifle on him, but he did have a knife. Soon the sound of multiple metal steps were behind them and Sniper turned around. "Bloody hell..."

Meanwhile...

In the Avengers tower just as the rest of the Avengers left to go check out the energy signature SHIELD found, Thor was flipping his hammer around while Bruce banner was working in the lab while Tony was gone. He didn't really understand WHY Tony told him not to break anything, it was Thor who would be the one to-do he flinched when the shatter of wood and glass was heard. "Thor..." He walked out into the hallway and into the main room where Thor had accidentally dropped his hammer on to the table, broke it and a glass plate.

"Hello Bruce!" Thor said then looked down at the mess in front of himself.

"Thor you do know that we weren't supposed to break anything right?"

"Aye, I was...bored though" Thor said then he walked to the couch and than Deadpool popped out between the cushions and knocked him out with one hit with a frying pan, then jumped out and also hit Bruce, knocking him out as well.

"Ooh. That's gotta hurt real bad. Was fun though" Deadpool kicked the unconscious body of Thor and then looked up. "ARE YOU PROUD OF ME YET GOD!?"

What, when, how, Why...

"Are you asking how I knocked out Thor with a frying pan or why I'm here?" Deadpool tilted her head in an innocent like manner.

Both actually

"I used a frying pan sweetheart, plus you should probably know the reason since you're literally writing this whole interaction" Deadpool flipped the pan in his hand and the handle broke off, the pan hit his foot. "OW, THAT HURT LIKE A BUTT CHEEK ON A STICK"

Deadpool.

"Right right sorree" Deadpool waved his hand a bit, laughing like a maniac. "But hey, you're probably wondering why I'm here, and it's most definitely not to stick this broken handle up Thors butt-"

Get to the point.

"Ok ok- You're writing another marvel crossover book I gotta be in it!" Deadpool said. "The fans love me! I'm hilarious, plus the people reading this book have to agree with me, if they don't than I know where this bullet is going, anyway can I be in this book? Well technically I already am but in future?"

Ask them.

"Sure" Deadpool walked up to the window and puts his face on it or mask. "Hey! Readers, Should I be in this book or not? If I should then make a comment, actually don't because it won't matter, I'm gonna be in this book anyway~"

True.

Deadpool spins around and sits down on the couch. "Now then, while we wait for the rest of the Avengers to get back with our lovable teddy bear of a Heavy, let's see what Lil ol' Demoman doing!"

Meanwhile at a random bar in the city.

"Another!" The Demoman shouted, slamming his beer cup down on the counter, beside him was medic who was sipping a cup of coffee.

"Sir I don't think you need a third bottle-" the bartender started but was yelled at by the drunk.

"I said ANOTHER!" Demoman slammed his cup down again and he got some stares. The bartender awkwardly nodded his head and than fearfully went into the back to grab something.

"We should be looking for ze others Demo" Medic said, placing his cup down, he stared at the drunken man with a raised eyebrow. "And drinking this much is bad for your health Herr Demo"

"I know-" He burped loudly causing more to just stare at him, he had ignored Medics health concerns Though, only paying attention to the question. "-but where do we even start?"

The Doctor let out a sigh than noticed something. "I zhink I have an idea" Medic replied taking another sip of his coffee while looking at a news report of a fire maniac fighting the menace called Spider-Man and his team, the man reporting made sure to blame the Spider-Man a lot on the situation.

"Huh?" Demoman looked over not really understanding what he had meant. Than the bartender came back and poured the beer into his cup. Demoman gulped that down quickly and then slammed his cup down once more and yelled out while Medic facepalmed.

"ANOTHER!"

(Sorry...weird chapter)