Chapter fifteen

"Steve what happened, where's Tony?" Natasha moved closer to Steve, careful not to touch any of his injuries as she helped him stand straight, how'd he get injured this badly? She looked up when the Super Soldier responded.

"Hydra...took him"

"Hydra?" Bruce got up, ignoring the confused looks from the mercs he rushed over to Steve. "Cap you're injured, tell us what happened?" And why would Hydra want Tony? It couldn't be his armor again, could it?

"Got into a car crash" Steve responded slowly. "Than I was shot at by guns, one of them got a lucky hit on my hip" Bruce paused to listen before looking at the Captains hip, he hadn't noticed it before but there was a bullet wound. The bullet must've penetrated the suit...

"We need to get you to the Infirmary now" Bruce said, he gently took Steve's other arm. "Nat help me out and be gentle with him" Steve did look like he was about to pass out from blood loss, Bruce is slightly amazed be managed to fly back to the tower all by himself. Or maybe Friday took control he didn't really know.

"Already helping Bruce"

"Oh! I can help" Medic stood up, making his way over too Steve. "I'm a doctor-"

Clint got in the way. "As much as I believe that fact" He said. "Bruce has it handled" Besides, he didn't exactly trust the mercenary as of yet.

"Let him help Clint" Bruce suddenly motioned Medic to walked over, which the German man moved around Clint and walked over. "I'll need it anyway"

Medic smugly looked back at Clint who stared back than let out a sigh. "Fine- but" he held up a finger. "If anything, and I mean anything happens to cap, than I'm shooting an arrow up your ass"

The Medic blinked than nodded. "I feel threatened" he chirped unfazed by Clints treat then smiled, not really genuinely and it slightly made Clint shiver. "But I do promise I won't do anything but help heal his injuries"

"Aye, Doc can use the Medi-gun-"

"Actually Demo, zhat only works on our own team" Medic looked over at Demoman. "And technically a disguised Spy- but you get zhe idea"

"What's a Medi-gun?" Clint asked as he watched Bruce and Natasha carry Steve go the Infirmary.

"It's complicated to explain Herr Clint-" Medic started than quickly went to follow the three to the Infirmary. "I'll explain later, ta ta!" Than they disappeared around the corner.

"Clint" Sam looked over at Hawkeye. "Furys calling" he motioning him to follow and for Thor too stay and watch over the three remaining mercs in the room.

Clint sighed. "Alright, let's go see what he wants this time" Following Falcon out of the room to speak with Fury, the eyepatched man would want to know about what happened to Tony and Steve anyway.

Wakanda, Shuris lab.

"This place..." Engineer trailed off as he stared about the lab Shuri had brought him too, glancing around at all the advanced technology. "Is incredible" he was in awe.

"Welcome to Wakanda, Engineer" Shuri smiled, she took some steps backwards and than stopped, motioning about the lab. "This is where I build most of the technological advances for our city"

"You built all this?" Engineer asked, giving Shuri a slightly surprised look, he was amazed, reaching over to pick up a device on the table but Shuri quickly snatched it from him.

"Careful with that!" She childed, putting the device back down on the table. "That's a Vibranium sonic disruptor," she childed, than crossed her arms. "Anyway, don't touch anything. We don't need you getting yourself hurt"

"Thanks for the warning?" Engineer was tempted to go and see how every device in this lab worked but to avoid touching anything Engie stuck his hands in his pockets. The place still looked futuristically awesome. "So-"

"I'll start" Shuri placed down another device he didn't noticed she had picked up. "How'd you get into Wakanda? Visitors aren't normally allowed" Despite revealing and opening Wakanda up to the world, Her brother had decided with the council that only certain guests were allowed within the city with permission from him. "You didn't sneak in did you? Be lucky I found you and not the guards" Though she could always call them to come pick him up if he did try anything.

"That's a bit hard to explain" Engineer started, he glanced around. "You have any chairs here or-" He watched Shuri quickly dashed off somewhere and then returned with two chairs, she sat down on one of them, motioning him to sit on the other which he did. "Uh, thanks" she nodded and than motioned him to continue. "Anyway...it's a bit hard to explain," he repeated, tapping his foot on the ground. "I was workin' in mah workshop and the teleporter malfunctioned and I guess I got Teleported here somehow?" Great Explanation Engie.

"You have a teleporter? A functional one?" She questioned, leaning forward with interest. She could definitely build one herself, but she was curious about the functions. "Show me!"

Engineer held up his hands. "Woah there, I said I was workin' on a Teleporter, I don't have one on me right now" he rubbed the back of his neck. "But uh," he grabbed some blueprints from his pocket. "I do have some bl-" he was cut off when Shuri snatched it from him, looking over the schematics. "Now wait a minute Miss-" He probably shouldn't be handing a complete stranger classified information.

"Interesting..." The Princess mumbled to herself. "I can rebuild this for you, with a few tweaks of course" she rolled it up. "No price involved, I'll do it for free"

"I didn't ask thou-"

"But you need it" Shuri smiled back at him. "Because clearly, you're not from this earth but from a completely different reality together. Hence why my scanners picked up abnormal energy here in Wakanda nearly a day ago. Though making a reality teleporter is most likely impossible... you've shown that it's not, in a way"

"Another Reality? What..."

Shuri chuckled. "I'll let your head wrap around what I just said" she patted him on the helmet. "For now, I'd assume the trip was rather eventful, so rest, think and let me do all the work" and than she ran off to get started on building the teleporter with the Blue prints she borrowed.

Engineer was too flabbergasted to even say something. A different reality? How'd she come up with that crazy idea. Other realities didn't exist At least he thought they didn't.

Did they?