Chapter seven

(A/N: I seriously wanna see more Tf2 and marvel crossovers ;-; tag me if you can find one.
Also sorry for not updating to much, I have a lot of other books to work on, and it seems only my Fanfictions (especially the crossovers) get a lot of views)

"Quill I swear, call me a rabbit one more time"

There was a slight paused, Gamora giving Peter a warning look and Scout was just confused. No one noticed Drax or Mantis since they were just in the background watching.

"Rabbit"

"FUCK YOU!" Rocket jumped out of his seat, leaping at Peter and swiping his claws, Gamora grabbed him, holding him back.

"Rocket we do not kill the idiot"

"Hey I'm not an idiot!"

"We all beg to differ" Gamora deadpanned putting rocket down in his chair she watched him carefully then looked at Peter. "And you, don't piss off the raccoon"

"I'M NOT A RACCOON!"

"Rocket..." Gamora glared in his direction and Rocket slumped down in his seat, grumbling in annoyance

"Fine"

Scout shifted in his seat, looking out the window as the Malino flew through Space, he had never been in space before, this was definitely a first. "Soo..." He started. "Where do ya all like...come from?"

"I do not wish to say this information" Drax said, Mantis nodded in agreement silently, seems she still didn't want to talk about where she came from either.

Rocket scowled. "Not from earth, that's for sure" he said, though he was a modified experiment of a Raccoon despite saying he's not so..

"I'm from Missouri" Quill responded, looking back at Scout who looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Ain't that good enough for you?" He asked.

Scout paused. "Isn't dat on earth?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Quill paused once again and then nodded.

"Yup, I'm from earth" he concluded. "Hey Since you're from Earth as well, where you from, like somewhere in America or-"

"Boston" Scout said. "I'm from Boston pally and- Hey, can ya guys like...take me back ta Earth?" He asked curiously.

Rocket waved his hands. "Yeah yeah, probably, depends on if we'll run into trouble or not on the way there" he replied with a sour tone.

"I'll take dat as a yes" Scout leaned back smirking a bit, Gamora looked down at him.

"We'll take you back to Earth, it will be nice to visit Quills home planet again" She said with a nod.

Quill hummed and nodded. "Yeah let's do it!" He said down in the chair next to Rocket, grabbing the controls.  "Lemme drive trash panda!"

"..."

"IM NOT A TRASH PANDA"

----

Doctor strange snapped his eyes opened, he uncrossed his legs and touched the ground, walking out of his meditation room he glanced out the window. "..."

"Are you okay Stephen?" Wong asked, walking over he placed a hand on his friends shoulder.

"Everything is fine Wong" Doctor strange smiled. "Though I fear we may have future problems" he moved to the side suddenly.

"Problems? What kind of probl-" he took a few steps back when Demoman crashed through the ceiling, landing roughly he rolled down the stairs.

"Aye! Doc"

"Oh...that kind of problem" Wong pinched the bridge of his nose as the Medic appeared to, coming through the front door with Pyro behind him.

"Sorry for barging in like zhis!" Medic said healing the Demoman with his Medigun, Dr. Strange was a bit intrigued about the device but said nothing about it.

"Oh hey," Spider-man swooped in from the open ceiling. "Doctor strange those guys are bad guys!" He pointed at the mercs.

Doctor strange held up his hand. "Stop, this must be some kind of misunderstanding" he said, he must know something they didn't.

"Misunderstanding? But these guys decided it was a good idea to attack US" Nova flew in, crossing his arms.

"I think I may have punched him too hard..." Iron fist mumbled walking in with White tiger behind him. "Apologies Strange"

"Don't fight" Doctor strange said. "Especially don't fight in here, a simple talk to one another may clear up some Confusion" than he nodded towards Danny. "And It is alright Iron Fist"

Pyro waved at then happily as Demoman stood up. "Aye! Maybe we should resolve this by talking like the wizard said" than he paused. "Or some beer"

"Sorry" White Tiger spoke up. "Most of us are way too young to be drinkin' dude" she explained, crossing her arms.

Nova looked unconvinced but nodded. "Fine let's talk" he crossed his arms and landed, the medic sighing in relief and sat down.

Demoman looked over at Doctor strange. "Aye uh...sorreh about yer roof there..." he pointed up at the ceiling with a rather sheepish look.

Doctor strange let out a sigh. "It's alright" It would be an easy fix any how.

---

Merasmus sat in his chair, feeling like something was off, he slurped on his cereal staring intently at the wall, the wall decided it would stare intently back. What was missing and why did he feel dread inside? Something was coming wasn't it, but he couldn't figure out what.

Was it Jane? Or uh Soldier, he huffed in annoyance. He didn't want to see Soldier. Not after that maniac managed to kill his last roommate. Again. No, it probably wasn't Soldier, though if it wasn't Soldier then what was it?. Sighing in annoyance Merasmus stood up and flipped the table. "WHY DO I FEEL THIS FEELING?! AM I IN LOVE?!"

Knock knock

"Oh a knock on the door, Merasmus wondered who that could be-"

Ka-boom motherfucker.