Chapter thirteen

[A/N; Hi, how are you?]

Somewhere in Washington DC

"-Than maybe we can get some Shawarma, how's that sound Cap?" Tony asked, he waited for a moment seeing if Steve would respond. But nothing but static was what he got. "Hey, Icicle is everything alright?" No response. Iron man paused and than floated in mid air. "Friday, status report"

"Sir," The AI started. "It seems that something is jamming your commutation with Mr. Rogers, I'm afraid I don't know what"

"I got a good guess" Tony replied, he turned and made his way back towards the last location he saw Steve. "Hydra, finally showing themselves." He paused for a moment. "But how did they-"

"Sir, there is two high speed objects approaching you from the right." The AI warned. "Proceed with caution-"

"Say what now?- OH" Tony flew back suddenly as a black cylinder object flew past him. "That was close, Friday what was that?"

"Unknown sir"

Tony sighed. "Well figure it ou-" he was cut off as another object hit him in the back, it expanded like rubber and wrapped around him, his armor shut off suddenly and he plummeted to the ground. "Not good- Friday emergency reboot!" No response. He hit the ground and fortunately for him the armor took most of the damage, he was unharmed but the landing did knock the air out of him. He breathed in roughly. "Friday, respond... Friday?"

"I'm afraid your AI won't help you, Stark." A familiar German voice spoke and Tony looked up nearly scowling at the ugly sight above him.

"Great, if it isn't the big ugly tomato" Tony quipped, but since his armor was shut off and in lockdown, he couldn't move to attack, and the weird rubber stuff was making it even more difficult.

"Stow away your insults Stark, they have no effect on me" Red Skull motioned some Hydra agents to come out of the alleyways, and they did. Around ten came out and surrounded the immobilized Iron man.

"Really? Because you seem offended" Tony said, he paused when a Hydra jet landed on the street behind Red Skull. "Oh real nice, blocking traffic, y'know people need to get to work right?"

"They can wait" Red Skull replied. "As soon as we get you loaded, they can move on with their day" he turned and walked into the ship when the platform lowered. The ten Hydra agents all worked together to pick up Iron man, carrying him to the ship.

"Here's my main question; What's this stuff you had thrown at me" Tony asked. "Also, nice aim by the way, the second one really caught me off guard"

"We shot them both at once" Red Skull replied, turning to watch as the agents dropped Tony on the ground of the ship, the platform now closing up. "You were just too idiotic to not dodge them both"

"Answer the question Tomato face"

Red Skull chuckled ignoring the insult, the ship vibrated beneath their feet. "A type of nano technology, let's just say it works like an EMP once it connects with electronics" he looked out the window as the shop took off into the sky. "Perfect for shutting down the Iron man suit I'd say"

"Nano technology? How'd you get your hands on something this advanced?" Tony asked, he wanted answers and didn't seem to care much that he was literally being kidnapped.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Red Skull sneered at him, stepping back before bending down next to him.

"Ook. Another question" Stark slightly managed to turn his head. "What do you want with me? My suit? Well if that's so, like I said to the Government 'You can't have it' buster." he stuck out his tongue, not that Red Skull could see.

"Ah, the golden question" Red Skull said. "The armor is the least of my worries right now, what I want is far more complicated than armor" he leaned back.

"Will you tell me what it is you want already? Normally you Villains blab out your main plan by now"

Red Skull chuckled. "That would ruin the surprise" he said, Tony would have to figure it out on his own unfortunately.

"Great..."

"Anymore questions, Stark?"

"Yeah, when's the mustache growing in?"

"..."

Latveria

"Didn't I tell you two not to follow me?" Logan was starting to get annoyed, the two he had found earlier were following him through the forest around Dooms castle.

"Didn't hear" Spy responded, rolling his eyes in response. "We're deaf apparently" he shot Sniper a look who shrugged in response.

"I thought we could help" Sniper explained to Wolverine. "Than in turn, you can help us get out of here" Than they could look for the others. Wolverine stared at them than sighed.

"You two are going to get yourselves killed" he turned and continued sneaking. "And I won't save you if you get into any trouble so don't stray" he knew exactly where the dungeon was and how he needed to get to it he was going to say something along the lines of 'Don't get in my way' but they probably got the idea, hopefully these two know if definition of being quiet. They followed along as he made it to a door in the back, that lead to the dungeon, bringing out one claw he used it to pick lock the door, the two mercs behind him said nothing, they only watched silently as he unlocked it and than opened the door, jumping down the two steps he quietly made his way down the mostly empty cells.

"Who are we looking for?" Sniper whispered to Spy as they walked from behind, so far no danger so far good.

"His friend" Spy responded, pausing to look over at Wolverine as he looked into a cell, said something to someone and than used his claws to destroy the lock, kicking the cell door open and than walking inside. "I doubt he needed our help, why did we follow him?"

"He might know the way out of this Latveria country" Sniper replied, looking over at Spy. "And I don't exactly want to wonder around not knowing where I'm going"

"It would be easy getting lost like that wouldn't it?" A voice from behind them made them jump and the two mercs turned to face Victor Von Doom once again. "But unfortunately," he continued. "I'm afraid you won't make it out of here alive, not again"

"Where's a bag of flour when you need it..."