Justin's Revelation

Quen's POV
Today is a Friday and Liza and I don't have any work or activities today so I figured to go to her house. When I rang the doorbell Daddy John opened the door for me.

*At the Soberano's house*

John: Oh Quen! Come inside and take a seat.

Quen: Thanks po. Nasaan nga po pala si Hopie?

John: Mukhang natutulog pa yata siya, Eh kasi naman 2am na siya nakauwi galing sa 2 TVC shooting niya.

Quen: Aw... Ganun po ba? Kawawa naman ng baby ko.

John: Ikaw talaga Quenito....

*Justin walks into the living area with a scared face*

John: Oh Justin, you're awake na pala here have some breakfast.

Quen: Good Morning Bro!

Justin: Good Morning Dad and Kuya Quen, Uhm.... Can we talk?

John: About what?

Quen: Yeah we can talk, sit here.

*Justin sits down*

Justin: I know this is gonna shock you guys but....... I got my girlfriend Chloie pregnant..

John: Is this a joke?

Quen: Bro! What?!

Justin: I know I'm so so so sorry....

John: WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING JUSTIN?!

Justin: Sorry.....

John: YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SCHOOL AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB AND YOU ALREADY GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?

Justin: I know I'm such a disappointment....

*Justin starts to cry*

John: IT'S LIKE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO!

Quen: Daddy calm down....

John: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! JUSTIN IS ONLY 18 YEARS OLD AND ALREADY GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!

Justin: I knew I was wrong, but i couldn't hide this any longer....

Quen: Justin.... You're honest and that's ok let me just let daddy John calm down we'll be right back.

*Daddy John and Quen go to the kitchen*

Quen: Dad, I know you're angry at Justin but just think about the baby and that you're gonna become a grandfather.

John: You're right, thanks Quen.

Quen: Glad I could calm you down Dad.

*Quen and Daddy John go back to the living room*

John: Justin, I'm sorry if I shouted at you. I was just shocked and disappointed in the fact that you got a girl pregnant at just 18.

Justin: And I'm sorry dad for disappointing you.

John: You should have thought about going into the act before you actually did it and what impact it will bring.

Justin: I know. I should have known better.

John: Think about your ate Hope, she's the one working for our family to provide us with our needs and wants. Now you're giving her more work because of your baby, if you still don't finish school and find a job which is an estimate of 5 to 6 years your ate Hope will be the one providing for your baby. She will be the one buying her or him food, clothes, diapers and in the future might even be the one letting your baby go to school and she's doing that while providing for me and you and for the whole family as well.

Justin: I wish I could turn back time and rethink the situation.

When Daddy John said all those things to Justin, I just couldn't stop to think about Liza and how she is going to handle everything. I know she is very rich now and already has business but I'm more worried about how she is going to manage all of her work just to get extra income for her family. When daddy John and Justin we're done talking a few minutes later  Hopie finally woke up and made her way to the living area.

Liza: Good Morning guys!

Quen: Good Morning Love!

*Justin quickly wipes his tears*

John: Good Morning Princess!

Justin: Good Morning Ate.

Liza: Justin we're you crying?

John: Well Uhm....

Justin: Ate, I got Chloie pregnant....

at this point there was complete silence and I don't know what Liza's reaction would be so I just hoped she wouldn't react badly.

Liza: OMG! THIS IS SO AMAZING!

Justin: Wait, so you're not mad?

Liza: Why on earth would I get mad?! This news is amazing! So this means Daddy John is now a grandfather and Rianne is now a Tita!!! WOHOOO!

Quen: Hahaha!

John: This is why I love you sweetheart.

To be honest Liza's reaction is one of a kind, she was super open minded and didn't think about any negative things like she has to take care and provide for the baby, she was just really happy about the news.

Liza's POV
I am so happy today!!! Apart from Quenito visiting me in our house, Justin and Chloie is going to have a baby! I don't really care if I have to provide for the baby I'm just so happy that there's gonna be another little Soberano in our family! But it got me wondering what gender is the baby?

Liza: Wait, can I ask one question?

Quen: What is it?

Justin: Yeah what is it?

Liza: What is the baby's gender?

John: Good Question Hopie.

Justin: Actually I also don't know only Chloie knows and she's actually gonna  surprise me about it.

Liza: THERE'S GONNA BE A GENDER REVEAL PARTY?!

Justin: I don't think so I guess she's only gonna tell me.

Liza: CALL HER RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE THROWING A GENDER REVEAL PARTY AND WE ARE HOLDING IT TOMORROW!

*Liza runs to her room*

Quen: Love wait!!!

John: Hahaha that girl is amazing.

Justin: I'm so lucky to have a sister like her.

John: You better.