Harassed

Liza's POV
Today is a Sunday which means no ganap for me! Yehay! The squad planned to go to a bar and have some fun. They said they would be at the club at 7:30pm, so I went to the club at 7:15pm to go ahead of them but guess what?! It's already 8:00pm and they're still not here. I didn't want to drink especially when I don't have anyone with me so I just sat there waiting for them to arrive. While I was sitting down some guy approached me.

???: Hello miss.

Liza: Uhmmm... hello?!

???: Want a drink?

Liza: Uhmmmm.......

???: Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Benjamin Stone and my dad owns Venom a shoe company.

Liza: Oh hello Benjamin...

Benjamin: So do you want a drink?

Liza: No thanks I'm good....

Benjamin: Come on just one shot, It won't hurt you that bad...

Liza: Uhh......

I couldn't say no, I'm such a weird person even saying the word "no" gives me chills so I accepted his invite to drink.

Liza: Uhmm... yeah sure...

Benjamin: Ayyeee! Thanks for accepting my invite.

*Benjamin gives the drink to Liza*

Liza: no problem...

*Liza started drinking*

The drink tasted weird but whatever it's probably because I'm not used to drinking considering the fact that I'm only 20 and I've only drank 5 times in my whole life. But after a while I started getting dizzy and then suddenly collapsed.

Benjamin's POV
Hahahha! She fell for my trap little does she know I put a sleeping pill on her drink, now I can have her all night long! I try to carry her to my bedroom but when I was already in the stairs Enrique, EJ, Andie and Justin saw me and immediately ran after me. They caught me and Enrique grabbed Liza.

Quen: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Justin: WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!

EJ: Andie, call the cops!

Andie: Got it!

Quen's POV
When we arrived at the bar the stairs to the hotel we're on the front of the door so we could easily see the guy who got Liza and her. I have never ran so fast in my life. Who knows what would have happened to Hopie if we neever got there. I regret coming there late. Justin and EJ held the guy on his arms and made sure we wouldn't escape and after a while finally the police got there. Even the bar's guard got involved. They got the guy and brought him to the police station. We joined. I asked the police officers if they had a bed so that Liza could sleep. They did and I left Liza on the bed, kissing her on the forehead before seeing the guy who tried to do something to Liza. They watched thw CCTV footage and then started asking the guy.

Officer: What's your name?

Benjamin: Benjamin Stone....

Officer: As we see on the CCTV footage before you approached Ms. Soberano, you put something on the drink. What did you out in that drink?

Benjamin: Sleeping pills.

Andie: Ang kapal nang mukha mo ah!

Officer: And you gave her the drink, Am I right?

Benjamin: Yes.

Justin: Walang hiya ka!

Officer: After a while she collapsed and you carried her what we're going to do with her?

Benjamin: Uhmmm....

EJ: Ano?! Sagot!!!

Benjamin: Ra- ra- rape her........

Justin: HAYOP KA!

*Justin tries to punch Benjamin but gets stopped by the police officers*

Quen: WALA KANG UTAK AT PUSO HAYOP!

*Quen also tries to punch Benjamin but gets pulled by EJ and Andie*

They bring Benjamin to the prison cell and he will be there for a year hopefully he will not come out of that jail ever again! We all approach Hopie and say sorry for not coming early while she was still asleep.

EJ: Besh, sorry hindi ka namin naabutan...

Justin: I'm sorry ate if we just knew we would've went early.

Andie: Sorry sis for being hella late....

Quen: Sorry mahal!......

I carry Liza and we all go home together, I told Liza's driver to drive her car to her house because we will just take my van on the way home. What a crazy day we couldn't even drink and have fun at the bar but I'm happy that Liza's ok......