In Love

Quen's POV
Today me and Liza have no ganaps so I figured to stay at her house. When I got there I figured to surprise her and hid behind the door but when I saw her playing with baby Rianne my heart went to my stomach and imagined me and her in the future with our baby.... I'm so f*cking in love with this girl. EJ saw me in the back of the door and just spoiled my whole surprise...

EJ: Quen?! What are you doing there?

Liza: Quen is there?

Quen: Oh uhm.... I just wanted to surprise you Hopie and EJ blew it..

EJ: Oh.... I did? I'm sorry not sorry...

Quen: Lol whatever.

*In Liza's bedroom*

Quen: Love are you ok?

Liza: Yeah maybe I'm just tired....

Quen: You should sleep your eyes look like they want to sleep...

Liza: You sure?

Quen: Of course love.

Liza: Ok...

Quen: I'll be here.

As Liza was sleeping I couldn't help but stare at her face while thinking "What did I ever do in my life to deserve such an amazing girl" I guess after every loss there comes another amazing thing, so after my dad died the world gave me Liza. She's my everything, I love her and she loves me that's all it gotta be. I'm freaking in love with you Hope Elizabeth Soberano..... After a few hours of staring at her while I sleep I didn't even feel a single tiredness just seeing her sleep makes me energized. She finally wakes up, she's so cute when she just wakes up her face looks so fresh and she's like 12 years old hahaha!

Quen: Are you tired or not anymore?

Liza: Nope I'm now energized.

Quen: What did you even do? Why are you tired?

Liza: I had 6 ganaps yesterday.

Quen: SIX?!

Liza: Yup.

SIX?! I know this is all for her family. All this work that she is doing is all for her family especially now that Justin is gonna have a baby. I feel bad for her.

Quen: You should always take care of your self love.

Liza: You too... But wait what did you when I was sleeping?

Quen: Uhm.... uhhh....

I didn't want to tell her the truth because I am torpe but good thing EJ said it was already time for dinner.

EJ: Lovebirds! Time for dinner!

Quen: Coming! Let's go?

Liza: Sure!

Wohoo! Thank you EJ for the distraction. But seriously I AM SO F*CKINGIN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL HOPE ELIZABETH SOBERANO!!!!