Behtangas

Quen's POV
Today we're going Batangas to spend a short vacation there. EJ is sick and so is Hopie, they both have sorethroat and high fever so they won't be able to swim. We finally arrive at Batangas, Hopie is still sleeping in the car so I go to try and wake her up and oh boy was she very hot poor baby... I talk softly and hold her hand to wake her up.

Quen: Love... wake up we're already here....

But she's still not waking up, I try to wake her up again but with a little surpise.

Quen: Mahal....

I kissed her... yes in the lips.... then Finally she wakes up....

Liza: Quen! What did you do?

She punched my tummy.

Quen: Ouch!!! May sakit ka na nga ang sakit mo parin bumugbog!

Liza: Omg! Sorry! Are you hurt?!

Quen: Yes!

Liza: Where does it hurt?

Quen: Here...

I go point to my cheeks.

Liza: Will a kiss make it better?

Quen: YES YES YES!!!

Liza: Sus! Tiyan mo tinamaan ko sa cheeks masakit?

Naglakad siya palayo.

Quen: Sorry na love!

Liza: Fine, apology accepted.

EJ: Lovebirds! Mamaya na yan!

Andie: Landian later! Fun first!

We're now here at our room which we reserved for 3 days. And we're getting dressed for the activites that we're about to do first we will go boat riding then we will go swimming at the pool. We're here waiting for the boat to arrive and Hopie is talking with Justin, I wonder what they're talking about. After a while of waiting the boat finally arrived and EJ and Andie went first I helped Liza to get up the boat because she was feeling a bit dizzy. When we we're finished doing the boat riding we went back to our rooms and got changed again to get ready to swim except for EJ and Hopie because they are sick so they can't swim. It was already 8pm and we we're still swimming. Liza and EJ we're just sitting down in chairs checking their phones and chatting. I go to check on Liza to make sure she was ok.

Quen: Love are you ok?

Liza: Yeah I'm fine...

Quen: You sure?

Liza: Yes.

I sit down at the edge of her seat and touch her chin.

Quen: Hey... I know you're not..

Liza: Ok fine but I can handle it..

EJ suddenly coughed.

EJ: Do you guys need a room?

Then suddenly everyone laughs.

*The next day*

Liza's POV
I woke up today feeling much better than yesterday I can finally join the squad in their activities and so is EJ. Someone was knocking on my door so I opened to see who it was, of course it was Quen who else would knock on my door at 5am in the morning. He wanted to go jet skiing, but Quen wanted me and him to do it in private so he decided to wake me up 5am in the morning to do it. But I disagreed and told him that we should do it along with the sqaud and I think he was pretty mad so he went back to his room.
After a few hours EJ called me to go outside because we we're about to start jet skiing. I saw Quen talking with Andie so I didn't wanna disturb the two of them and maybe because Quen is still angry at me. So I went jet skiing with EJ, I was sitting in his back. I was glancing at Quen but no sign of him looking at me which means he's still very mad at me.... EJ and I start jet skiing.

Quen's POV
You know I can't get mad at Hopie, I was just a little pissed she didn't agree to go jet skiing with me that's only the two of us. EJ and Liza we're now jet skiing and I just look at them from a far but then suddenly the jet ski goes out of balance.

Justin: What Happened?!?!

Coast Guard: THEY WENT DOWN!!

Andie: OMG!

Quen: Was that supposed to happen?!?!

Coast Guard: Sir no I think they had problems with the jet ski..

Justin: What are we waiting for we should help them!!!!!

Quen: I'm coming!

Andie: Same!

So we rode on a boat and started to go in the direction where the ski got out of balance good thing EJ held on to the ski but I don't see Liza and I started to get nervous. They pulled EJ into the boat and we asked EJ where Liza was.

Quen: Where's LIZA?!

Andie: Yeah!?

Justin: Where's my sister?!

EJ: She sunk into the water I don't know where she is anymore...... I'm sorry I couldn't get her....

Quen: NO.......

Coast Guard: Don't worry sir we'll dive into the water to find miss Liza.

Justin: Thank you kuya.....

Quen: I wanna join..

Coast Guard: Sir don't there are dangerous animals here....

Andie: Quen don't...

I really wanted to help them find Liza but no one wanted me to join them. It was almost half an hour of waiting for the Coast Guards to come back I was starting to get hella worried.... Then the Coast Guard finally appeared they carried Liza! Yes! They found her! Thank you lord Thank you so much lord!!
They placed Liza in the boat and we checked if she still has a heartbeat good thing she still has...

Quen: Thank you so much Coast Guards...

Coast Guards: No problem sir...

Justin: Ate??

Andie: Hopie? Wake up!

EJ: GURL WAKE THE HELL UP!

Quen: Love wake up!

Liza then started coughing out water and was finally awake! I quickly hugged her.

Quen: I'm so sorry I got mad at you....

Liza: OA mo!

Andie: Hahaha

EJ: Let's go guys, let's give these guys some space..

Justin: I agree....

Then everybody suddenly laughed!