Badass

Quen and Liza were just sitting down the couch watching a movie when Nate, Liza's half brother called. Liza picked it up and went to her room leaving Quen at the couch.

*phone conversation of Nate and Liza*

Liza: Hi Nate! What got you to call?

Nate: ATE WE GOT KIDNAPPED BY A MAN WHO HAS A MASK!!! I WAS ABLE TO GET OUT BUT KAYCEE AND LEILANI!

Liza: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Nate: At the warehouse near the Saint John's Hospital!

Liza: DON'T WORRY I'M COMING!

Nate: OK ATE!

Liza ran so fast and went to her car that she forgot about Quen, Quen wondered what happened to her and followed her car. Liza drove off to the warehouse Nate talked about and she slowly went it. Quen followed her and went behind her back not letting her know that he was behind her. Liza saw the kidnapers and quickly showed herself to them.

Liza: Let them go and fight someone your size.

Kidnaper: Nosebleed tayo ditto ah!

Liza: Pakawalan mo sila at ako ang harapin mo!

Kindaper: Sige! Papakawalan ko sila pero kapalit ang buhay mo!

The kidnapers let go of Kaycee and Leilani and the both of them hugged Liza.

Kaycee: Ate promise me you will get out of here alive!

Leilani: Yeah ate!

Liza: I promise!

Liza kissed Leilani and Kaycee's cheeks and told them to go to Nate that is outside.

Then the kidnaper grabbed a stick and ran towards Liza but then Liza dodged and put the man on the ground. Quen couldn't believe what he was seeing. Quen was impressed on how badass Liza looked.

Liza: You're lucky I don't kill people, but if I did it could've been your end.

Kidnaper: Tsk..

Liza let go of the kidnaper but then the kidnaper stood up and tried to hit Liza with the stick again when she was looking away. Quen covered his eyes and didn't want to see Liza hurt but when he opened his eyes again he saw Liza holding the stick with her hand and getting the stick from the kidnaper.

After that badass scene Quen left safely and went home, pretending that he didn't see any of what happened. Then he called everyone except Liza of course and told them everything.

Quen: It was crazy! She was so badass!

Bambi: You better watch out Quen! If she gets mad that might happen to you.

Justin: Yeah kuya! hahaha!

Liza appeared out of no where and confronted Quen.

Liza: You thought I didn't see you?

Quen: Uhh—

Liza: My senses are better than animals.

Everyone ( Except Liza and Quen ): WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!