Darna Training

Liza's POV
Today is another day of Darna training. First we are going to the gym to workout. Training for Darna is hard because of the diet and constant workouts. Today Quen will be joining me the whole day for Darna training, he forced me and also because he wants to see how it is training as Darna. We arrived at the gym and we met up with my trainer.

Trainer: So are you two ready to workout?

Liza: Yes we are right Quen?

Quen: No no no.. I'm only here to watch you.

Liza: Do you love me or not?!

Quen: Damnit you're lucky I love you....

Liza: that's what I thought!

Quen and I started to do the workouts and he started to get really tired. So I asked the trainer to let him rest. I'm not that bad of a person letting him suffer.

Quen's POV
Hope Elizabeth Soberano, how the fuck do you do these workouts?! I have freaking huge respect for you! This is hella hard. She still has so many things to do for the day but what I'm excited for is Dance practice. I want to see how much she has improved.
Two hours later Liza was done with the workouts she looked so pale and tired so I approached her and wiped her sweat and offered her water. She got really shy.

Liza: Quen it's ok...

Quen: Why don't you like it when I take care of you?

Liza: I do but I'm used to the girl taking care of the boy...

Quen: No... the boys should be the one taking care of the girl...

Liza: Thanks love.. ❤️

I'm really lucky to have her as a Girlfriend. She never fails to impress me everyday with her humbleness, kindness and humility. It was time for her dancing practice. We arrived at the studio and Liza started dancing. She danced so well I was so surprised. Someday she will surpass me in dancing and I'll be so happy for her. She's done with her dance practice and it was time for her to eat lunch. She was so hungry that she was able to eat 3 plates in less than 15 minutes. She's so cute when she's hungry and when she eats messy. Thank you lord for giving me a Hope Elizabeth Soberano.