Kidnapped

Liza's POV
We had many ganaps today and we ended at 6pm, I decided to just go home after all of my ganaps. On the way home I called Quen to see if he was already home.

~Phone conversation of Liza and Quen~

Quen: Hi Love! What is it?

Liza: I just wanted to see if you were home.

Quen: Awww do you miss me already?

Liza: What? No!

Quen: Stop denying it already, but anyways yes I am already home!

Liza: Good to know that.

Quen: Any more reasons why you called me?

Liza: Actually I though if I cou---

Before I could end my sentence a black car blocked our way and 6 men pointed a gun at our van. The 6 men opened our van and my guards tried to stop them but they we're shot, I immediately dropped my phone and tried to hide but one of the men found me and placed a handkerchief in my nose and I easily collapsed.

Quen: Hopie are you still there? Hopie?

Quen: Hopie??!

~Phone conversation ends~

Quen's POV
Hopie called me to see if I was home already but then she suddenly just stopped talking and ended the call. I don't know what happened to her. I called her RM to ask what happened. I called the first time but no one answered. I called the second time and finally she answered.

Phone conversation of Quen and Liza's RM~

RM: Quen......

Quen: Ate what happenee to Hopie?!

RM: Don't get shocked but she got kidnapped by 6 men.

Quen: WHAT?!

RM: I'm here in the police station and reporting what happened. I'm sorry I couldn't help Liza.....

Quen: I'm coming ASAP!

~Phone conversation ends~

Hearing that Hopie got kidnapped made my heart drop from my chest to my feet. I quickly went to the police station and called Justin about what happened to Hopie.

~At the police station~

Quen: Hello Ate!

RM: Quen, thank you for coming ASAP!

Quen: What did the police say po?

RM: They will help on the search of Liza as of now they are going to investigate the car that the kidnappers used so they can track it.

Quen: Ok.....

I couldn't contain my anger and worriness for Liza, I was all over the place going from the entrance of the police station to the bathroom and back to the police's office and then after some time Justin arrived to the police station.

Justin: Kuya! What's the update about ate Hopie?!

Quen: For now bro, They are tracking the car that was used in kidnapping your ate Hopie and we're just waiting for an update.

Justin: Should we tell Daddy John about this?!

Quen: I don't think that's a really good idea Justin, maybe after we save Hopie we can tell him everything.