Illness

Quen's POV
So today we are shooting for the last 5 days of Bagani and it's gonna be really hard for Liza considering the fact that she has an injured finger, but hopefully she will be okay. We're about about to shoot a scene where the Baganis are talking about Malaya so we start throwing our lines. After we we're done throwing our lines our director told us to get ready in your places and start the scene so we did. While shooting the scene I can't help but notice Liza's face and lips are going pale, I thought she was just hungry or tired so I just continued doing the scene, after we were doing are scene I approached Liza and asked if she was okay.

Quen: Liza, are you ok?

Liza: Y-yeah, why?

Quen: You sure? You look pale.

Liza: Yes Quen... I'm sure I'm ok.

Quen: Ok.

I knew she wasn't ok so while standing by the director I caressed her arm and hair to make sure she was comfortable. But then in an instant she suddenly collapsed but good thing I catched her. I then shouted for help.

Quen: GUYS! HELP! LIZA COLLAPSED!!

Director: Call an Ambulance!!!!

Matteo: What happened?!?!

Aiko: OMG!

Makisig: Liza!

Then after a few minutes of waiting the ambulance finally arrived, I couldn't feel my heart while the ambulance was making it's way to the hospital. The other artists and crew went convoy to us because they wanted to make sure if Liza was ok.
After 12 minutes we finally arrive at the hospital, seeing Liza unconscious in that white cloth makes me wanna die. What coule have happened to her? She was then rushed to the ER and the crew and artists waited in the waiting area and so was I.

Zaijan: Kuya Quen bakit nahimatay si ate Liza?!

Quen: Hindi ko rin alam.

Makisig: Kaya pala namumutla siya..

Aiko: Oo nga, sana ok lang siya...

Matteo: Teka, alam na ba to ng daddy niya?

Quen: Oo, pinatawag ko na sa handler ni Liza ang daddy niya.

Dimples: Hay naku, yung batang yun hindi lang man nagsabi na may nararamdan siya...

Quen: Oo nga eh, tinanong ko nga kung ok lang ba siya ang sabi niya ok lang siya.

Sophia: Baka hindi lang niya gusto na magalala.

Matteo: Alam niyo naman ang personality ni Liza hindi yun gusto ng may nagaalala sa kanya.

Quen: Pero dapat sinabi parin niya, hay.... kung hindi ko lang siya mahal...

Everyone ( Except Quen and Liza ): ASUS!!!

Quen: Hahahaha....

After a few minutes once again daddy John finally arrive at the hospital and he was so worried.

John: Nasan si Hopie?!

Quen: Tito, na siya sa ER ngayon.

John: Bakit nahimatay siya?!

Matteo: Yun rin po ang tanong naming lahat.

John: Hay yung batang yun.....

After waiting for almost half an hour the doctor finally said to us that we can come in the room, when we entered Liza had wires hooked up from her arm and it made me almost tear up seeing her in this situation. The doctor then started talking about what happened to Liza.

Quen: Doc, ano po ang nang yare kay Liza?

Doctor: Well she has a brain tumor.

John: A-ano po?!

Doctor: Wait you don't know yet?

Makisig: Wala po bakit?!

Doctor: She was here 2 weeks ago to consult about frequent headaches, nausea and vomiting and I knew from there it was a brain tumor but I had to make sure so I made a scan and it turned out positive that she really has a brain tumor.

Matteo: Ano?! So she already knows about her condition but she didn't tell anyone?!

Quen: Daddy John do you know about this po?!

John: No.... she didn't tell me...

Aiko: So what can we do to remove the brain tumor Doc?!

Doctor: Surgery is the only available option.

Makisig: Yan lang po ba talaga ang magagawa natin Doc?!

Doctor: Yes.

John: Pwede po ngayon mag pa surgery siya?

Doctor: Pwede po sir.

Director: How many days or weeks will it take to heal after the surgery?!

Doctor: Maybe 2 weeks, If! the surgery goes well but if not she might go in a coma or even death...

Aiko: So ano magpapasurgery na si Liza ngayon?!

Quen: We need to do it, or else the tumor will get bigger.

Doctor: Ok sir you can go to the cashier for the payment sir. We're gonna do the surgery now.

Before going to the surgery to pay I first kissed Hopie on the arm and head and told her "Please don't leave me, I know you will fight" and left the room, why would Hope hide that she has a brain tumor?! Is she really that selfless?! After paying I went to the waiting area with the other artists and crew and slept there.

*After 3 hours*

I woke up after 3 hears of sleep and just in time the doctor goes out of the ER and tells us the news.

John: Doc, how was the operation?!?!

Doctor: It was a success.

Quen: YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU!!!!

Everybody was jumping, crying and having mixed emotions. I was so happy that Liza is okay!

Doctor: And not just that, we have scanned her vital signs and she can go home because her recovery time is only three days. She is a very strong woman.

Makisig: Si Hopie pa, mas takot pa nga si Quen sa kanya eh..

Aiko: Ahhahaa!

Quen: Talaga ah?! Mas matakutin ka sa akin bro!

Matteo: She's the bravest girl I know.

Everybody ( Except Liza ): YEAH!!!

Doctor: Liza is in the ER and she's awake now.

Quen: Thanks Doc.

John: Salamat Doc.

Everyone went to the ER and hugged Liza of course I was last. I am so happy that the operation was successful if it wasn't I would probably do suicide. Yes that's how much I love this girl.

Liza: Daddy I'm sorry I didn't tell it to you...

John: You have nothing to be sorry about Hope.

Quen: I'm just happy you're ok now.

Aiko: Uhm.... do you mean WE are happy that you're ok?!

Quen: Yeah I meant that.

*Everybody started laughing*