Birthday Party

Liza's POV
Today is Rianne's 1 year old Birthday party! Of course we will be holding a party for her and I will be inviting other artists and people that I know, we will also be holding games and giving prices to adults and children. I couldn't even sleep yesterday just thinking about what I will do for Rianne's birthday party but luckily thanks to my creative brain I got all the ideas now, so I woke up 4am today so I can get ready for the party at 5pm. The party is early dinner. Last night I didn't sleep so I could print the invitations for Rianne's birthday party, and I asked Tita Joni to give them out they have names on them so it wouldn't be a problem. I didn't give invitations to Quen or his family because I just texted them that's how close I am to them already. It was 5am so I started cooking and suddenly I heard the door open I didn't mind it thinking it was just Daddy John but then someone from behind hugged me. It was Quen!!!

Quen: Hi love!

Liza: What are you doing here in this time?!

Quen: Oh, it's not just me Mommy Bambi, Andie and EJ are here to help you prepare for Rianne's Birthday today duhhh...

Bambi: Hopie let me do the cooking I know you are tired because you didn't slept last night.

Liza: Wait, how did you know Mommy Bambi?!

Andie: Ask Kuya Quen....

EJ: Yeah, he's the mastermind...

Liza: Quen, how did you know?!

Quen: Ok.... I might have put CCTVs and cameras on your room and I also might have bodyguards outside your house every night and let them leave once you wake up...

Liza: Quen What?!?!?!

Andie: Hahahahaha!!!

EJ: Get it Quen! Hahaha!

So I punched Quen in the stomach and just went on with preparing for the birthday party, I asked Quen to help me with the egg cartons because almost everyone knows that I hate egg cartons and that I don't want to touch them. So after that chaos was done I went to get chairs for the guests to sit down on mostly the kids because the kid's games will be played outside and the adult's inside. Quen wanted to help me with the chairs but I insisted.

Quen: Love let me help you!

Liza: No need love.

Quen: Come on I'm trying to be a gentleman here.

Liza: Love, I don't work out for no reason.

Quen: Still no.

Quen quickly carried me with the chairs and I screamed "Quen!! Put me down!!" almost a million times cause he wouldn't put me down.

Andie: Lovebirds! We're preparing remember?!

EJ: Do your landian later!

Then Quen put me down eventually and gave me a kiss on the forehead then we continued our preparation.

*Party starts*

Quen's POV
So the party just started and it starts off with the kids playing games and then after that they are gonna eat. I couldn't help but stare at Hopie, she is super hands-on she is helping in setting up the games she's entertaining the guests she's everywhere. I can't help but notice how many guests we have some of these guests I don't even know who they are I guess they are relatives or friends of Liza but what caught my attention most was when Rianne started crying before she had to go out of the house and she was just playing with the guests I guess she just wanted Hopie to be with her because the moment Hopie hugged her she quickly stopped crying and Hopie gave her some toys to play with and went on with being hands-on. After the children's party it was time for the adults to party! There isn't really games instead they we're just eating and chatting. Tony Labrusca one of Liza's friends had his niece with him but then he just suddenly cried luckily Hopie was there. Hopie asked Tony if he could borrow his niece and she carried Tony's niece to the different kids and introduced him to them then Tony's niece stopped crying. Tony and I spoke about Hopie.

Quen: Ayos ah! Your niece stopped crying!

Tony: Oo nga! Ang galing talaga ni Liza sa mga bata!

Quen: Kaya nga I'm so in love with her...

Tony: Ang swerte mo bro! Sana makakita din ako ng babaeng katulad ni Liza.

Quen: Mahirap bro. Pero I'm sure you'll find yours.

Tony: Thanks man!

So after our convo everybody was singing, chatting and eating and the kids were having the time of their lives I don't know how but suddenly every kid was running after Hopie it was like she was a kid magnet I guess the kids fell in love with Liza as well hahahaha!!! Liza ran to her room and the kids went inside too! After a while all of us wondered why the kids and Liza weren't going out yet so all of us decided to go inside Liza's room. When we opened the door toys and candies were on the floor and when we looked at the bed Liza and all of the kids which were approximately 29  kids were on the bed sleeping even Liza was sleeping, I can't explain how cute and amazing that sight was!

Sharon: OMG! SO CUTE!

Kathryn: OMG! CUTEST THING EVER!!!

Tony: Hahaha ang kyot kyot!!!

Daniel: Liza could be a babysitter hahaha!!

James: I know right!

Nadine: She looks like a mom!!!

Joshua: Oyyy!!! Quen!!!! Hahahaha!!

Jameson: ASUS!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Soon Nadine, Soon she will be a mom and of course I'm the dad! Hahahaha!!