Scene 2: The life of a Princess in a metropol

(Perspective changes to the sight of a beautiful girl holding a bundle of flowers, it was like looking at a Disney Princess, truly something to behold, enter the young 'Jezebel')

"Good morning Mr. Meyer!" I exclaimed as I greeted the friendly salesman from the market

"Good morning to you, too, Jez! What brings you here today?" The Salesman questioned in an incredibly soft spoken manner

"I actually came here to buy more flowers for my mother.. she hasn't been feeling too well lately.. I wanted to do something nice for her while I still can" I said in a truly pitiable way..

It's true I was feeling extremely sad about my mother. It's also true that I despise my dad for not taking care of her enough. At least I wanted to do something for her when no-one else did.

"That's very thoughtful of you.. please take these lilies free of charge... and greet her from me!" Said Mr. Meyer in a way that should have cheered me up, but it didn't.

I decided to look a bit more around the city to take my mind off things. Usually, I always travelled with my dad and some of his work friends, however, I feel like they acted more like guards towards us than actual colleagues.

I walked around for around fifteen minutes until I ended up at a shop with a weird name, hidden in a rather dark alleyway of the town. It was titled "The hard bone".... it was true that bones were usually hard as they sustain the physical appearance of the human body and the bodies of other organisms, but for what reason did they stress it like that? And it also had pink hearts around it to account for detail, what is that all about?

Intrigued and curious as I usually am, I entered without an uttering any early judgement.

"This is probably just a shop for romantic people as expressed by the hearts" I grumbled to myself

As I entered, I received weird looks from the adults standing by the the variety of products. I wonder why?

I continued looking around and pondered at the different products. Let's see here... we have hand-cuffs for 29.99... a rather tough looking rope for 35.50... a... black whip for 70.75, I guess animals get something too?

"Oh, and what is this?"

I stared at something that I could rather not identify, so I asked someone that should know

"Oh, excuse me shopkeep.. what is this big purple... worm? for 69.69? I have never seen anything like it before, it looks rather slimy.. what is it for?" I questioned the shopkeeper in a serious tone, as I was really interested in furthering my knowledge about what adults liked

"What the hell are you doing here, kid? You're way too young to be here! Get out of my shop before I get in trouble!" the shopkeeper exclaimed angrily, not sure why though..

As I didn't really mind him and kept looking back at the products, he started approaching me and began chasing me out of his store with the big, gross worm thing in his hand, making hitting movements. I hastily took my bag and ran away with all my might shouting for him to leave me alone. I took my leave teary eyed fearing for my safety from this incredibly unreasonable man.

What is wrong with the world these days?

-- She pondered as she walked back through the dark alleyway, unbeknownst to her that she was being followed by three rather creepy looking men --

Next: Scene 3: The time for action is nigh!