SUB: Bodyguarding Sessions

Report of irregularity #1

I'm Ryul, the main bodyguard in charge of following and protecting Mr. Cypher's daughter, Jezebel Cypher.

I'm not proud of doing a job like this, but it pays well, and I can certainly understand Mr. Cypher's position in this. I was handed this assignment when Jezebel's mother died.

During the last few years, I followed young Mrs. Cypher 24/7 and tracked her lifestyle. She is a rather pure girl, kept in the dark about how tough and miserable real-life can be most of the time.

There were no special events most of the time, she barely has friends because her father has every single one of her acquaintances checked beforehand, paying bad ones off to stay away from his daughter. The rest, which are unwilling towards the payment, he just threatens with his sheer money and power.

As I had mentioned previously, her life contained no irregularities. I now know the things she likes, the places she scurries off to, her favorite types of flowers, at what times she visits her mother's grave, and so on. Today, however, something worth mentioning did occur. It started when she visited an alley which was rather cut-off from the streets of the main city. I didn't prevent her from going there, since I would protect her would something happen, and as to not blow my cover. She visited a sex-and-fetish-shop, huh. Poor girl, left within a bubble which never popped. I guess I'll let her explore it for now.

A few moments later...

Using the binoculars I had equipped on me at all times, I witnessed the events unfolding within the store. It seems as if she was just browsing around the store gleefully. Rather suddenly, however, she ran out the store while being chased with what appeared to be a purple sex-toy in the shape of a worm.

Great

Mr. Cypher is going to be mad at me if she is traumatised for life because of this...

Ok, great, she's back in the alley... However, there appear to be 5 goons tracking her right now.. Kid, why aren't you running away? Turn around, dammit! They're coming up behind you.

Dammit.

I had to rush out there and take care of as many as I could. If only I had backup.. It would be a tragedy if those goons were to kidnap or even hurt her! Mr. Cypher already lost his wife, but what about his kid? "Stop it, get away from her" I shouted. Jez was already too far away to hear me, however.

I quickly stopped two of them in their paths. One of them was easily knocked out with a karate-chop to the side of his neck, the other, however, was a different story. The other guy was way bulkier than the other, but not as bulky as me! We had a rough one-on-one battle, it was obvious he had quite a bit of fighting experience. To me, it seemed like he trained Krav Maga extensively. I could outwit him, however, and knocked him out with a punch to the back of his head. After the fights, I dreaded that it was already over for young Mrs. Cypher...

As I looked towards her, however, I saw that the three other goons had already been taken care of. Standing on top of them was some kid who was seemingly in a rush. He used a really interesting combination of fighting styles, perhaps I should follow up on that.

Be that as it may, I am glad that Jezebel is fine and that my cover stayed in-tact.

When I investigated further, my eyes locked with a colleague of mine. It was Dr. Memkin, the Head-Scientist and Creative Director of Mr. Cypher's company. It seemed he just attempted to extract information from the hurrying boy, huh. I joined Dr. Memkin in conversation as a result.

This event does not really serve any purpose for this report, despite that, in order to summarise the conversation I had with him: He gave me orders to start taking notes on the boy instead of Jezebel, for the time being, at least. He stated that this was a direct order from the boss, and that I'd have to pass my notes along to Dr. Memkin instead of the Head-of-Security.

Until the job started, nevertheless, he told me I should take the day off and join him for a meal of ramen.

I gladly accepted his invitation and called it a day.

This concludes my report.