Scene 5: A man must suffer for a living

(The perspective changes once again, with a view of Isaiaha staring expectedly at a tall and modern corporate building of sorts. His head is held high and he's holding a black briefcase in his left hand. His shoulders are squared to demonstrate his confidence in the job market. Is this what a manly man is supposed to look like!?)

The scene cuts to a crying Isaiah being belittled with his hands between his legs, sobbing and pouting, lowering his head towards the interviewers- where did all this confidence from a second ago leave off to?

"Did you seriously expect for us to hire a newbie like you?!!"

an older man could be heard shouting at little isaiah from corridors apart within the huge building

"I sob thought t-t-t-that I-I'd be sob qualified for this p-p-position" I cried at them, too scared to even look into their faces directly

"WHY?! Because you graduated from school a DAY ago?!" They attacked me. With words. Loudly.

I think it was okay to be scared at this point.

"W-w-w-well.. it was a p-p-private school.. so the education was a bit hig-" I was cut off rudely

"So you wanted to apply HERE because you went to a private school?! Do you see that janitor over there? Cleaning the shit out of the toilets right now? He went to that exact same school!"

Adult life was definitely not a life for me. I miss my old life. Even if it was just a day ago.

"B-b-bu-u-ut!" I tried fighting with my last breaths of dignity. Like a lion.

"No buts! What did you think you were going to achieve here?!" He attacked me. I wanted to strike him. I felt like I was a bigger man than him. That I'd easily defeat him because of my dominance, but I chose not to show it.

"WAHH- PLEASE sob I just thought I'd be able to qualify since I graduated from High School yesterday! sob" I fought with all my strength. 100% Testosterone and manliness. No crying permitted, no tears went through the gates of Sahara wasteland which were my eyes.

Isaiah has been crying for at least half an hour at this point

I had been able to keep it together until this point. I am sure everyone has a certain cracking point, mine is sure to come soo-

"YOU WANTED TO APPLY AS A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST?! YOU IDIOT YOU JUST FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL!!" Exclaimed the interviewer with his unreasonable rage behind his so-called 'arguments'

ahem

"Excuse me. I may have just latched out at you, my apologies. However, what you are doing is truly idiotic how about you-"

This was it. Calling me idiotic takes the cake. Time for my hidden-counter-attack

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT YOU DUMBASS PROLETARIAT CAPITALISTIC ASSHOLE! YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR GAPING PIE HOLE BEFORE I STUFF IT JUST LIKE I'LL STUFF YOUR ASS WITH MY SPECIAL 'BLEEDING ASSHOLE STREAM OF DEATH' ATTACK! SO YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME THE JO-"

"Security!"

And this ended my job interview which I was perfectly qualified for.

Next: Scene 6: Time for a well-deserved break!