SUB: Fighting For Love and Fame

Enter Isaiah, as he reminisces about the past during his run to his first job interview

To me, it seemed like quite a few people in that crowd were astonished by my fighting. I could imagine them thinking "How could such a young man fight off these three goons so graciously!?" Well, I started learning to fight a few years prior, in grade school.

Ever since I first left Kindergarten and entered elementary school, I had problems with bullies. My parents weren't there to help, of course. Only my older sister would help me out occasionally, until she graduated from elementary to middle school. She was a strong fighter, so I looked up to her in that regard. I loved her techniques, "Eye poke-out of wrath" and "blazing dong-kick of wisdom" were my favorite moves of hers. Anyhow, since I did get a bit of money whenever my older sister went to work, I wanted to start investing in myself, so that I'd be able to beat up my bullies! I found a dojo where I could train Kung-Fu at, with a little Judo on the side. However, torturing bullies with my new fighting skills wasn't my only goal back then. There was this girl I wanted to impress with my slick new moves..

As I learned and studied at the dojo during the first few months, I noticed that I was kinda cut-out for it. I was disciplined enough to learn the harder techniques, and showed perseverance during the warm-up sessions. Gotta say though, 50 pushups during warm-up as a kid were no easy task. It was even worse when they forced us to do splits for maximum flexibility.. We called Master the "Crotch Cracker" because of it. Furthermore, I felt that I had the fighting in my blood. After around half a year worth of training at the dojo, I noticed I was no longer a thin and scrawny little kid, but had gained some muscles and confidence! I planned my assault against the most prominent bully in my grade. He was called "Banished Benson" because his GameGirl would often be taken away by the teachers, then he would be banished to the corner of the class for the rest of the day. Weirdly enough, the girls were fawning over him, even the one I liked.. So that was my chance to win her over. Gemma would be mine..!

Following the plan, I was waiting for Benson to attack me, be it the infamous 'nipple twister' or 'cheese breath' attack. As he approached me with stretched out arms, attempting to provoke me and my mammaries, I used my Judo to take control of his arms, and threw him over my shoulders. I have to admit, I knew he was on the bulky side, but I didn't think he'd break an entire table in half. Nonetheless, my counter attack didn't end there, as he stood up, I pummeled him with my 15-hit-combo. Multiple kicks would hit his groin and face, while my punches were concentrated on his stomach. He was no longer standing after my combo. The bully was successfully defeated!

What followed though.. was unexpected..

I was severely punished by the school, denounced, beaten, expelled. Of course I had to put up with it because my parents weren't in the most precarious financial position. It's not like they would have helped if they weren't, though. Turns out, Benson's parents were rather wealthy, which might be the reason that he was never as severely punished as I was. They constantly donated to the school in order for their son to have a good standing with the principal in the face of his naughty behavior. As for the girl I liked.. turns out she wasn't really interested in him that way, but instead, was his cousin. Of course she picked his side and denounced me as the others did.

After that I had to switch to another school, one were they mashed all grades together. However, this didn't scare me one bit, as I now felt strong enough to take it up with anyone.

The new school was great fun for me, after all, it was were I met my favorite teacher of all time, Sensei Yurl. During the first day, he tried helping me seduce a pretty girl from my class.. at the end of the day it turned out that it was actually just a rather shy, feminine looking boy. (Dammit Sensei, get to know your students better!)

..But I pulled through and actually went on a date in order to protect his feelings. We ate 'Trap' dumplings..

Oh well. In the end, I kept up with the Dojo and eventually outdid myself, earning the rank of 2nd black belt of Kung-Fu. I skipped most of the Judo as it wasn't aggressive enough for me... now I've got a new battle to fight!