Scene 3: The time for action is nigh!

(Perspective changes to an overhead view of Jezebel hurrying out of the dark alley, the three men following her without her taking any notice. The men seemed undetected, or so they thought..)

Jez: "Phew, I am finally out of that dark corridor.. it was so smelly in there, and I thought for sure I heard some men chattering back there--"

"GET DOWN!!!"

There was shouting which came from a rather lively young man

Jez: "Whaaa-"

She stuttered as she was pushed to the side of the boardwalk she came upon after leaving the alleyway

"Out of the way, you'll just get hurt!" the young man exclaimed while he dropkicked one of the three followers on their heads. It was an immediate knockout, the man fell to the floor headfirst and started drooling with blank eyes and a defeated expression on his face.

"Who is this shitty brat?" one of the two remaining creeps questioned, although the young man left the other culprit no time to reply as he started attacking them furiously with a wild combo

"Taste my special combo! Isaiah's special of ultimate ass-kicking and deterior defloration! Take this!"

Jezebel watched the situation unfold, laying on the side of the boardwalk and balancing herself up to take a glance at the scene. Her eyes were glimmering and portraying her excitedness, was this a so-called hero in action?

However, Jez's facial expression quickly worsened as she noticed the unorthodox fight strategies this youth was using.

"He's poking the other guy in his eyes with two fingers? Is he serious? And did I just see him try to bite the other guys ear off? I thought he had at least some fighting experience, but seeing this makes me almost feel bad for the culprits having to deal with him" An onwatching bystander exclaimed suddenly as the scene grew in popularity.

"Haha! Old man you just watch! Take my final move... Asshole-blood-stream of death!" The youth declared as his final attack was unfolding

He tapped his right foot's heel lightly on the ground, revealing a knife from the tip of the shoe which extended from a hidden tray. As the final remaining "enemy" was trying to regain his balance from the previous attack, Isaiah lunged at him from behind and gave him a kick from behind, hitting his ass with the knife head-on.

"I have never heard an adult scream so much! It's almost like a butchering.." Jez said with an expression of empathy on her face.. as if starting to feel sorry for the man that was probably about to have his way with her

"Alright, there we go... oh, almost forgot, I have to go catch an interview!" Isaiah exclaimed suddenly

"Wait, at least let me introduce myself!" Jez tried shouting after him, but Isaiah was already on his way and replied:

"You can make it up to me in devious favors another time, I'm actually late for my new job!"

And as such the young "hero" made his way for a brighter future.

Next: Scene 4: An unfortunate but sudden end to the spontaneous heroism