Scene 7: A rather impervious meeting with my dad

(Perspective changes back to Jezebel, standing infront of a huge building representing the world's biggest toy-store corporation)

As Jezebel is walking into the building, she is getting strange glares from all the workers. However, Jez does not seem to mind. She's used to it. After all, her dad's the boss!

"Good afternoon, Mila! I really need to go see my dad, can you let him know?" Jez approached the receptionist.

"Oh? What do we have here? The spoiled little brat that oh-so seeks her daddy's attention! What are we going to do now?" Mila teased Jez.

"Mila, I am constantly trying to ignore your useless banter, but this time something really important happened-" as Jez was broken off

"Oh, what? Did you finally start getting your period?" Mila asked with a sly grin on her face

"Ehm, no, I was just attacked by three men, rescued by a guy using unorthodox fight strategies, and sung to by what I am sure was a blonde, blazing homosexual making fun of police officers. How was your day, Mila? Read anything fun in those Magazines about celebrities? Or perhaps a nail broke off! Oh I sure wonder.." Jez replied in a clever tone

*Mr. Cypher, your daughter is here to see you now* Mila uttered into the phone.

"... Your father will be waiting for you upstairs .." Mila finally gave in, with a defeated expression on her face.

Jezebel entered the hidden elevator which was able to shoot straight up into her dad's office.

(Elevator music plays, it's the song of when Jez's parents first met, a remixed version of Oh Yea from Yello)

*You have reached floor 99* as entailed to Jezebel by the Elevator voice

As the doors opened, deep groans could be heard. Pretty intimidating if one were unprepared.

"It's alright Mr. Biggums! It's just me, Jez!"

Infront of the elevator, standing in a bodyguard pose, was a 2.20 Meter tall, sturdy man meant to guard the elevator exit. Due to his size, he could easily be confused with a bald ogre.

"Hrmm hrmm" Mr. Biggums replied understandingly. It appears he had a soft-spot for Jez.

"Nice to see you too" Jez keeningly countered with a smile as sweet as honey

Jezebel enters a gigantic room with soft-looking, dark blue walls. The floor is cushioned, there are vivid and colorful plush animals lying in each corner. This was the CEO's room of a toy company, after all. At the back of the room, sitting in-front of huge windows reminiscient of glaciers of the Arctics, was the CEO himself: George Cypher patiently staring at Jezebel from across the room.

- | *Interlude* | -

* Throwback a few years prior:

(Enter a rainy day, you see a toddler Jezebel with a middle-aged George holding hands)

A shady yet hazy memory is displayed, shared by both George and Jezebel. During this memory, you witness the two of them in a burnt down building, trembling with fear, panic.. George is hastily looking for someone, something! Perhaps the last missing piece of this once complete and faithful trinity? George searched with outstanding perseverance, yet no sign of his lost lover. All that was found, was a plushie... It seems the fire had molded two toy-plushies into one! A pink teddy bear and a white rabbit fused into a pink teddy-rabbit. What could it mean?

- Back at the current scene:

"Dad! It's so good to see you! I just had the weirdest day: I was at this weird shop and then-" Jezebel attempted to explain

"That's great, darling" George hastily interrupted as he was busy caressing his pink teddy-rabbit plushie while reading the documents on his desk. It seems he isn't taking his daughter seriously enough for a full-fledged conversation.

"But wait! That's not all, there was this guy that saved me, after that there was this fabulous kid that- "

"Aha, very well done, but Papa has to work. Here's a loan, have fun with it. Mr. Biggums, please escort her out." Mr. Cypher responded in a very cold manner.

All the while Mr. Biggums is taking his time to move his almost 300 Kg heavy body, Jezebel picks up the cash that her father threw at her feet and returns it hastily, onto his face.

".." Mr. Cypher yielded no response, however. He only continued to care for his plushie. Perhaps he was somewhat hypnotized by it.

Shocked by his response, or rather lack there-of, Jezebel remembered back to that time she had lost her mother. Both George and Jez were crying, hugging each other. Solemnly swearing that, at least they will love each other until the bitter end, always being there for one another.

Scolded by a promise failed to be kept, Jezebel shouts with tears in her eyes:

"That's it! I am going to do the one thing you despise the most! I will search for another man, love him and care for him more than I do you!"

- as she easily dodged Mr.Biggums failed attempt of leaping at her. He falls to the floor, while a big rumble is heard through the entire establishment. Yup, getting him back up is gonna take 60 men, half a construction site, as well as 5 hours of pure hauling.

As Jezebel left the room, it is revealed that George's "Documents" were actually ideas for Jezebel's next birthday party, he was going to make it grande as it is the year that her mother, Elizabeth, had been dead for ten years.

"But Jez.. I care for you more than anything in the world.." was softly muttered under the breath of a broken man

Summary: Jezebel meets George Cypher, her dad. She explains (or at least tried) to him what happened, he nods it off as something unimportant. He tells her to go play with money while he is busy. Throwing a wad of cash at her feet. All the while he is petting his stuffed toy bear, which was named after his wife. Jez takes the money and throws it at his forehead, hitting him, but he does not care. He keeps on petting and looking at his documents on the table. New side character: Mr. Biggums. Big guy, bald, big lips, doesn't talk. Protects Mr. Cypher. Has a fight with Isaiah sometime in the future

Next: Scene 8: A delightful reencounter with an acquaintance!