boyfriend.

i'm back sisters ;)
thanks for reading!

max awoke at 4am to a beep on her phone. it was a text from mike wheeler. she smiled.

"so are we like boyfriend-girlfriend?" he had sent.

"that depends." she replied.

"wdym?" he sent.

"if you want to be, then yes." she typed.

"okay then, madmax." he sent. she smiled, putting her phone down, her earbuds in, and falling back to sleep.

--

max awoke exactly 2 hours and 24 minutes later to her alarm. she groaned. she'd give anything for one more hour of sleep. she pulled out her phone and opened it, and reread the conversation from last night.

"this means you're gonna have to send me cute messages to wake up to" she sent.

immediately, he responded. "will do, ma'am"

"and cute nicknames."

"sure thing, baby." max smiled.

"and do stuff with me."

"like what? ;)"

"get your head out of the gutter! like hang out. go places."

"can't wait."

"see you at school, babe." she sent, slipping her phone in her pocket.

she pulled on her pink sweater, jeans, and dr. martens, brushed her hair, grabbed her headphones and a mint and headed out the door.

max stood at her locker, grabbing her books for first period. she felt hands wrap around her waist, and they spun her around. she smiled.

mike stared at her. "hey."

max smiled. "your eyes are indescribable." he murmured.

"that's a good thing, right?" she teased.

mike grinned. "gotta get to class, babe."

"love ya," max said as he started to walk away. he winked back at her.

the second he walked away, stacy and her group were standing beside max.

"lovely seeing you, ladies."

"he's mine." she hissed.

"he's my boyfriend, so," max shrugged.

"back off, bitch." she said, her voice deadly low.

"whatever."