the end.

omg i'm so sorry for not updating-
enjoy!

max woke up, tied her tangled red locks back, and threw on a t shirt and old sweatpants. she smiled warmly as the sun shone through the window. oh, how she loved saturdays.
she heard the front door slam. billy was out at some girl's house, so max had the whole place to herself.
she turned on her speaker and started playing music. a few minutes later, a text showed up on her phone.
"hey, babe."
she smiled. "good morning, mike."
her phone buzzed. "can u hang out?"
she couldn't help but smile. "sure."
"be right there."
"just a warning, i look like a mess."
"impossible, darling." he texted back. a smile crept across her face. she shut her phone off, and picked some clothes up from the floor.
she was dancing to music about 10 minutes later when the doorbell rang.
she opened the door, and there stood mike. wow. to think how she hated him a month before.
"come in!" she said.
"you were wrong." he said as he walked in.
"hm?"
"you look nothing like a mess."
she smiled warmly. she took his hand and pulled him upstairs into her room.
she sat cross legged on her floor, and mike sat in a similar position in front of her.
he took both her hands in his.
"so." he said.
she smirked. "so."
he slid his arms around her and pulled her into his lap.
"you happy?"
"yeah." she replied with a smile. "you?"
"of course."
he kissed her softly.
she could feel his arms around her, holding her tight.
and all she could think of was love.