Chapter 1 : Story Of Stelena

[authors note: updated January 2016 : hey guys so I wrote this fanfic when I was very young and it has some spelling errors but I'm going to fix them now, I can't believe it's been 2 years🙈. But enjoy the fic I wrote 2 years ago]

Stefan's P.O.V after the stelena break up in 4x6:

I woke up at 5 am this morning. I was hurt and angry at the world. I had stayed at Caroline's house for the night because I couldn't stand being in the same house as Damon. Sheriff Forbes was out of town so I slept in her room. I heard Caroline walking and I ran (vamp speed ) to the closet

"You can hide but you can't run" Caroline giggled .

"Okay, Care" I said with a fake smile, "But I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go to your neighbors house and feed on them. Is that okay? " I said with a slight grin on my face.

"Stefan, I know you're hurt and I know you're on "I wanna turn my humanity off and hide forever" mode, but please don't start feeding on humans now, you won't be able to stop.", she kind heartedly reminded me. She started going on again ; "Remember when you couldn't stop feeding on humans then we had to bring you back to reality and then you felt so guilty about it. We don't want that for you now" Caroline said with a shine of sincerity.

"Oh, and was that before or after my heart was ripped out by Elena?" I asked as I looked at the floor and bit my lip

Caroline replied under her breath, "Stefan..." She mumbled out. "Yeah, I know care.. Just trying to forget about it. It makes me think about it more." I said .

I looked at her and thought to myself " how do you think you'll solve this one Caroline?" , and just like that, like it was magic or something she got an idea flowing through her mind.

"I know what will take your mind off things!" , she explained with every bit of excitement she had. "What would that be?" I asked. She looked at me with a wily look and burst out the words "KARAOKE!". She then started lifting a piece of paper that said 'karaoke night at mystic grill from 5-8pm' . I was impressed with her attempt but I then softy said, "Caroline, I don't sing"

She then smiled like she had some magic excuse to get me to go, "Was that before or after you got your heart ripped out by Elena?" I was proud that she used my own words against me, seeing as how I use usually do that.

I then thought for a moment, it all went through my head and then I sort of just blurted out , "Before!". I continued on "Now I'm a different person. I'll show her what she is missing out on" I curved my eye brows in a villainous way and smiled . "Great! "Caroline cheered, "I think" She said with a tone of doubt.

"Well then, it's settled! You're gonna be my date to karaoke night!" Caroline exclaimed with an enormous  grin on her face. "I just have one question", I asserted. "Fire away", Caroline said. "Are Elen- ", I managed to say before getting cut off. "Shh don't say it! no.. I'm sure she isn't coming, she hates karaoke!" Caroline said "But Damon love karaoke" stefan mumbled. "Oh yeah..well we'll just have to wait and see!" Caroline said
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀