Knowing What My Answer Was

Chris

    "You're healed and good to go." The doctor said as I put my shirt back on.
    "Is there anything that he's still not allowed to do? Anything physical that he'd have to sit out for?" Melissa asked in her worried tone. I smiled. I loved how much she cared.
    "Nope. He can run a marathon if he wanted to. He can go back to doing everyday normal activities, and he shouldn't be sore, so," she looked at me. "If you do get sore or it starts to hurt, I recommend you come right back." She said smiling.
    "Great." I said. As the doctor turned to finish filling out a paper, I looked at Melissa. "I can do any activity." I said with a sexy smirk. She just laughed and signalled for me to stop talking.
    I finished putting my shirt on and we went back to Melissa's loft. Chyler has the dogs. So it would be just us and I didn't have to worry about Drift.

    I walked in and watched Melissa as she turned to close the door. Just as she turned around, I moved forward so our bodies were barley touching. I held her face in my hands and her back slammed against the door and our lips met. At first it was a soft kiss, but Melissa kissed back harder, then it turned into a competition on who could kiss the best. Her hand moved up into my hair and she pulled it so I moved closer to her. I slowly moved my kisses down her neck and I could hear her sigh. I smiled against her skin before kissing her soft lips again. I moved my hands down to her hips and snuck a hand under her shirt around her waist and she laughed.
    I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I walked her to her bed as she was still kissing me. I gently placed her on the bed and hovered over her. I kissed down her neck and she moved her hands across my body making me tremble. I moved back up to her lips and started to undo the buttons of her shirt. I moved my kisses down to her neck once more, then down to her chest, then stopped. She started to giggle. I pulled away and looked at her in confusion. I moved my hand down to her chest and pulled out a key from her bra.
    "Mel?"
    "Yeah?" She said trying not to laugh.
    "What's this?" I said smiling knowing what it was. And knowing what my answer was.
    "I don't know."
   "You don't?"
    "Nope."
    "Well, I guess I'll have to make you remember what it is."
    She moaned as I planted kisses down her chest and down her stomach to her jean line. I moved one of my hands from her ankle up the inside of her leg to where my kisses stoped. I slipped my fingers in the loops of her jeans to pull her down closer to me.
I kissed her hard running my fingers through her hair. "Yes." I whispered.
    "Really!?" She said sitting up.
    "Yeah."
    She squealed and wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her almost/soon to be bare back and hugged her warm body.
     "I love you Chris. I really do."
     "And I love you Melissa. More than anything in the world."

——————————————————————————
Authors Note: I know this chapter and the one before that where both really short, but I wrote two in one day, so that kind of makes up for it. Maybe. So, I may not write as frequently as I would hope because I started writing another story, not about Melwood though. But about Spideychelle for anyone who likes that ship.
It's called, MJ And Peter: A Trail Of Dust