I nodded. She nodded

Melissa

    I dropped Chyler off before coming back home. I walked down the hall and to my door and started to put my key in when the door opened and Chris came out with a huge grin on his face.
    "Oh, hi."
    "Hey babe." He said as he left a quick peck on my cheek."
    I looked at him as he stood in front of the closed door all happy and excited with his hands behind his back. I frowned but with a smile. "Chris?"
    "Yes Melissa?"
    "What did you do?"
    "Nothing."
I crossed my arms and he removed his hands from behind his back.
"A blindfold?"
He held it out.
"Chris, what's going on?"
"You'll see." He walked over behind me and tied the blindfold around my head. "Okay, Ready?"
"I don't know,"
"Okay, lets go."
I heard him open the door and he placed his hands on the small of my back and he guided me inside. He walked us in just a little then he closed the door.
"Okay, here we go." He stood behind me and removed the blindfold.
"Oh my god, Chris." I held my breath. It was beautiful. There were lights and decorations everywhere and the beginning of one of y favourite Carol King songs was playing.
    I turned to him and he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close. I felt a slight weird pain in my lower stomach for a second but I just smiled and wrapped my arms around Chris.
    "Merry Christmas Melissa." I smiled.
    Carol King started singing but, she sounded different than she normally did in the song. Maybe my record player was broken. "Hang on a sec." I turned around to go to it and then stopped. My heart stopped.
    "Oh yeah," Chris started. "I forgot to mention that one of my grandmothers close friends wanted to come down to visit, I hope that's okay with you." I turned to him to see a smirk on his face.
    "What did you do?"
    He moved his hands behind his back and started swaying side to side and looked at me with his puppy eyes. "I love you."
    I took a deep breath then turned back around to face Carol King who was walking towards me while singing along to the song. When she got to me she stopped and held my hands.
    "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."
    She laughed. "I've heard so much about you Melissa. Chris was right, you are beautiful." I blushed.
    I turned back to Chris still shocked. "I got you a wallet."
    "I'm sure I'll love it."

Chris

    Carol stayed for the weekend and I don't think Melissa left her side. Melissa had FaceTimed her mom who screamed over the fact that Carol King was in her daughters loft.
    Mel did a good job at picking out a wallet. I actually do love it. It has so much more space than my other one did. She thinks I'm just lying to make her feel better but I'm not.
    There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I called out to Melissa who I think was fixing her makeup.
    "Yep." She sort of mumbled/yelled back to me.
    I frowned then I walked over and opened the door. "Hey guys!"
    "Happy New Years Eve!" Jeremy, his wife Ashley, Chyler, her husband, Nathan, and their three kids, Noah, Anniston and Taelyn, Katie and her boyfriend, I'm assuming, were all standing in the doorway.
"Happy New Years Eve. Come on in."
The kids immediately ran to Farley and Drift who were chewing on new dog toys Melissa had cotton them when she went to the store yesterday.
"I've got wine!" Katie said holding up a bottle.
"Please. I've got the good stuff." Chyler said with a bottle of vodka.
"Yes you do." I said taking both bottles and placing them on the counter.
"I don't think we've met. I'm Katie's boyfriend." He held a hand out to shake. I shook it. "Collin."
"Chris."
"Hey Chris! Where's Auntie Melissa?" Anniston asked me.
"I think she's still getting ready. I'll go and check, Okay? You wait here."
"Okie dokie." She said as she sat down on the floor where she was standing. I laughed and heading towards the bathroom.
"Hey Mel? Anniston's wondering where...." I started hearing puking noises coming from the bathroom. "Melissa?" I opened the door and she was leaning over the toilet.
"Oh, hey, it's okay, I'm here." I kneeled down beside her and held her hair back as she continued to get sick. I rubbed her back with my other hand. She was really sick. My eyes wandered around the bathroom while she was getting sick until they landed on something in the garbage can.
She coughed and I turned back towards her. She was starting to sit up more and leaned against the wall.
"Are you okay?"
She wiped her mouth with a Kleenex and nodded.
"Melissa, are you okay?"
She nodded her head again and mumbled, "Yeah."
I raised my eyebrows. She sighed.
"No."
"Are, are you?"
"Pregnant?"
I nodded.
She nodded.