.

Three hours went by before the doctor came to inform Elyjah that his mum was dead. He remembered the words the doctor said to him. "We tried everything we could but she didn't make it. I'm sorry for your loss." The cancer won the battle. He dropped to is knees and cried when he heard the news. Although Jimini Adams wasn't his birth mother she treated him as a mother should. A year after she was diagnosed she found out about the death of Exavier. He was shot twice in the heart and once in the brain during a war with a rival gang. She cried for the lost of him but she continued on. She stopped her chemotherapy the day after. Then she stopped smiling, after that she stopped eating and coming out of her room. He brought her in after he heard her fall and her cry of pain.

He remembered the last words she said to him. "Find someone to love you unconditionally. Don't end up like me."

"Momma, you are the strongest woman I know." He responded on the verge of tears. "Without you i'd be dead or lost in this strange world."

"Cherish her baby. Cherish all of her." She whispered. Her body started convulsing and her machine started going haywire. The nurses and doctors rushed in an ushered him out of the crowded room.

As he cried over the lost of his mother he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Luciano on the verge of sobbing as well as Craig and Heath. "It's time to start training son." Elyjah nodded his head and rose from the floor for the next three years he trained and trained until he couldn't train anymore. He became cold, ruthless, and emotionless to those around him besides his three best friends. Many people called him Hades, because he was just as if not more ruthless than Hades was.

To everyone he was someone you shouldn't cross or you lose your life, but when he looks at himself in the mirror all he sees is the scared eyes of a little boy begging for comfort and love. Begging for someone to love him.