........

When morning came the boys couldn't feel Julian in bed with them and they started to panic. "Where did she go?!?!" Elyjah cried in a panicked voice.

"I don't know!" Timothy screamed back.

"Do you think we did something wrong?" Emanuel asked as they all stood gathered around the kitchen island.

"Maybe she went out with her friend." David said in a somber voice. As Elyjah was about to talk the door swung open and Julian walked in with bags of food in her hand and the mail.

"Oh good, you boys are up." She said and planted a soft kiss on their cheeks. "Go wash up and then come down for breakfast." She directed and they did just that.

"Thank you for breakfast mommy." Emanuel said shyly and peeked at her from underneath his eyelashes with a light blush coating his cheeks.

"You're welcome Baby Boy." She said and planted a kiss on his lips causing him to turn redder.

"Thank You Mistress." Elyjah said and lowered his head in respect.

"You're most welcome pet." She said and placed a kiss on his lips as well as Timothy and David after they have thanked her.

"We have to go to work today and we would really like for you to come with us." David said with hope in his voice.

"Ok, I'll come with you guys. Just let me go get ready." She said and cleaned up her area.

"Can we help you get ready, Mistress?" Timothy asked.

"Sure, come on up after you clean up your mess." She called over her shoulder as she walked up the grand staircase. They hurriedly cleaned up their area and ran up the stairs behind her.

They gathered into the tub that could comfortably hold 8 people. Julian scanned their bodies as each of them got undress, her being the first to get in the water. After getting naked they stood around and she could see the blush settling on their bodies. "Well, aren't you going to get in?"

"Y-yes." They nodded and hurriedly made there way to get in the tub with a deep blush on their skin. Julian had her back propped against David, she had a leg on Timothy and another leg on Elyjah. Emanuel sat in between her open legs.

She could feel the pressure of Emanuel's knee on her clit and the rising hard on of David pressed along her back every time she shifted. When she did move a pleasurable jolt would run through her body and she would moan quietly. Emanuel was oblivious to what he was doing but the other's knew what was happening. Timothy and Elyjah would rub her thigh every now and then and David's hand would lightly brush over her nipples as he washed her down.

"You're beautiful Mistress." David whispered in her ear causing her to shudder. "I wish you would fuck me hard and I wish you would make me cum over and over again until I can't cum anymore. I want you to use and abuse me. I want you to dominate me." He confessed, leaving her shocked and speechless.

"We all want that." Elyjah said and they all nodded their heads in agreement. "We all want to submit to you."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because you know how to handle us. You know how to make us submit by just looking at us. When you touch me it feels like my skin is burning and your soft lips is the only thing that can cool it down. I want to belong to you. I want you to decide whether I have been a good boy. I just want you, Mommy." Emanuel confessed and his knee pressed harder into her oversensitive pussy as he leaned into her

"You guys don't mind sharing?" She asked hoping she wouldn't have to choose between the four.

"We don't mind at all." Timothy said to which the other's nodded their head. She stood up in the tub and the four admired her body from below. They admired her dark chocolate skin tone, the way her curly hair was placed into a sloppy bun on top of her head. They admired her large breast and her round ass. They admired her pussy. Her sweet, sweet, pussy that Timothy had the pleasure of tasting.

"I'll meet y'all in the bedroom." She said and walked out not bothering to dry off with a towel. They hurriedly stood and dried off and rushed to get to the bedroom. As soon as they entered the dark room they saw her sitting on the desk, naked with her legs spread wide open to give them the beautiful view of her dripping pussy. "Have a seat boys."

They sat down with Emanuel snuggled up in Timothy's lap and David snuggled up in Elyjah's. Her finger gently brushed her clit making her shudder and moan and the four boys eyes widen and dicks harden. Elyjah reached for his pulsating dick. "I wouldn't do that little boy." She said with a stern look on his face and he immediately put his hand down. "Just watch and if you can cum without touching yourself then you do it. Emanuel and David sit in your own chairs." They obeyed and they were all so close to cumming, they haven't even been touched yet. Elyjah and David were practically humping the chair as well as Emanuel and Timothy.

She looked at their withering states and smiled. "You guys are a bunch of sluts." She said condescendingly. "Emanuel, show mommy what your mouth can do." Emanuel eagerly got up and pushed his face into her sweet smelling pussy. She moaned loudly and gripped his hair harshly causing him to moan as well. Elyjah, Timothy, and David came at the sight of Emanuel on his knees being dominated.

"T-thank you, M-mistress." They responded breathily, but she wasn't listening. Her mind was in euphoria from Emanuel's mouth. He would lick the outer edges around her clit and then he would suck hard and fast. He would repeat it. She gripped his hair back and pulled him from her hot and throbbing pussy.

"You are such a good boy." She said and pressed a hard kissed on his lips letting him know that he belongs to her. Emanuel felt a sense of pride rush through him at the praise and a dark blush settled on his cheeks.

"T-thank you, M-mommy." He said shyly. She hugged him to her chest and smiled at him.

"Have a seat, baby boy." She said and turned to the others. "It's about time we went over the rules."