..

Julian Andrews wiped down tables 4,5, and 6. As she did so her mind wondered to how she was to manage all the bills piling up. Her paycheck only came to $150 a week and that's without tips and that's not much especially when you are loaded with bills.

She snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of her manager's voice. "Julian table 3 needs assistance." Glenda was a mean lady who liked to sit in her closet-sized office and play online Solitaire.

"Ok Glenda." She shouted and made her way to table 3 which held four men. Four Italian men at that. She quickly slipped on her fake smile as she walked over to their table. "What can I get you gentlemen?" She drawled in a slight Southern accent.

"I'd like a bacon cheeseburger with extra fries and a medium sprite." Emanuel a blonde haired, blue-eyed boy said. As he spoke his eyes took in her figure and her face.

"What about you, honey?" She asked the next man with the same phony smile on her face, looking them in their eye to establish her dominance. As she took their orders she could tell they were submissive men by the way they avoided her eyes. As she walked away a conversation was brewing at table 3.

"I like her Elyjah stated. The other men nodded their heads in agreement since they all wanted to share the same woman. Emanuel, Elyjah, Timothy, and David eyes all trailed after her as she left without a second glance.

"David have Bevins pull up the file on Julian Andrews." Elyjah said with a snap of his fingers and his eyes focused on her.

David was a blonde hair and his left ear pierce. He was about 6'3". While Elyjah was the tallest out of the four standing at 6'6" David was the more built one since he was the bodyguard of the group. Timothy had tan skin with light blue eyes and jet black hair. He was 6'4" with a lean build and was always smiling. They were close. Very close...