...

Thirty minutes later their order was ready and Julian apologized for the long wait. As she dropped their food on the table all four men could see down her shirt. "Can I get you boys anything else?" She asked as her eyes scanned the table.

"Ketchup, mayo, and salt please." Timothy asked with his eyes trained on the table. Julian wanted to reprimand him but she didn't.

"Ok, i'll be right back." She said and left. While getting those items she also brought the pitcher to refill their drink cup. "There you are." Then she left.

"You think she mad at me?" Timothy asked with his bottom lip quivering. Before they could answer he rushed to the bathroom past Julian who saw the crying giant. She dropped her rag and spray and followed after him. As she walked in she made sure no one else was in there and when it was clear she locked the bathroom door behind her. "Are you alright, Timothy?" Her voice echoed throughout the room.

"No. Leave me alone." He snapped and continued sniffling. Julian doesn't have much patience so she snapped as well.

"Timothy exit the stall now!" She demanded to which he fulfilled right away with his eyes trained to the floor. "Look at me and tell me why you are upset."

"I thought you were mad at me." He stated quietly on the verge of tears again.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She asked him confusion written all over her face.

"I don't know but you seemed mad." He said Julian laughed lightly and wiped his tears.

"I wasn't mad at you Timothy, I just had work to do." She stated and gave him a short hug. He leaned fully into her touch and when she pulled away he wanted to whine but he kept it in. "Now, I need to go back to work." Then she left. Timothy quickly washed his face to get rid of the evidence that he was crying.

Timothy left the bathroom with a giant smile on his face, causing the others to look at him in confusion that's at the table. "We have found her boys." Big grins spread across their faces, even the face of Elyjah.