..................

The man watched her as she slept entwined with a male and a female. Even as she slept her body had a dominating aura coming off of it in waves. He was going to have her and he was so excited. He was going to break her then piece her together, just to break her again. He watched how her breast fell gracefully with each breath and saw how the male had his mouth attached to one of her nipples. They were going to take her tonight. They were going to take her to the deepest parts of the Americas without a trace. He's been watching her for weeks and he got her schedule on point.

He knew everything about her. He knew she hates coffee and preferred her chocolate to be frozen cold. He knew that everyone in that house submitted to her. He knew her blood type, her social security number. He knew everything there is to know about her. He knew she looked familiar to him but he didn't know how. Her medical reports were so detailed. He couldn't wait to draw her blood himself. 

!~!

He waited patiently for his team to get in position. They need to wait for the sleeping gas to become effective. He didn't need anyone waking and trying to stop his plans. When the signal sounded he slipped on his mask and made his way into the large house. It was beautiful. But, he didn't have time to dwell on that. He needed the girl and then he could leave.

His eyes twitched as he rounded the corner and went up the stairs to the room she resided in. He could feel the other people in the house but he paid no heed to it knowing it was his men. He stood over the large bed and watched her sleep for a couple of minutes. She looked beautiful, peaceful. He thought. He couldn't wait to become the root of all her nightmares. He wanted her in every way possible. He wanted her physically, mentally, but most of all emotionally. He wanted her to anticipate his arrival and then and only then when he saw true fear in her eyes, he would put her out of her misery. 

He scooped her up and trudged downstairs. He quickly tied her up and placed her gently in the trunk. She looks awfully familiar. He thought. "Everyone, fall in!" His husky voice ranged out, causing the other's to scurry over in fear. "Nice work gentlemen. Next stop is the warehouse and then y'all are free to go." He said and the other's piled into the vehicles they brought.

He was shaking in excitement at the fact he can finally do what he does best. Ever since The School shut down he was in hiding. Running from the law. He was free now. He wanted the best victim. He didn't want to be disappointed in his decision that's why he did extensive research. He knew everything but where she came from and who her parents were. It was like all the information before the year 2012 was wiped out and that left him confused. 

He was going to destroy her and he couldn't wait.