.................

Dinner  was fun as always. They sat cuddled up on the couch with Robin's head resting gently on Julian's breast and Elyjah spooning her from behind. Emmanuel had his body squished between Kimberly and Timothy. Brittany, Melinda, and Cecil sat on the floor with David. Julian looked around with a smile on her face at her pet's. She was happy seeing them content. Her mind was finally free from the haunting words of Robin. 

She looked at Robin to see he has fallen asleep and with his thumb hanging loosely in his mouth and she held in her coos. She picked him up gently and carried him to his room upstairs. The other's made there way upstairs to sleep too and paired off. Julian and Elyjah was left. Julian walked up to Elyjah and straddled him. "You've been such a good boy for me, Pet." She whispers against his ear. His breathing deepens as she slightly suck below his ear.

"T-thank you, M-mistress."He said breathless.

"I'm going to let you fuck me." She said and continued her slow torture. "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh yes please, Mistress. Please let me fuck you!" He cried out. 

"As you wish." She said and slid her panties aside before slipping his hardened member into her wet cunt. She rode him slowly. Sensually. This wasn't fucking. She was making love to her pet and that caused shivers to run up her  spike. "You can touch me."  She allowed.

"Thank you, Mistress." Elijah whispered against her neck as his hands firmly gripped her hip and he shoved into her at a steady pace. His lips were on hers immediately and they broke the kiss for air. They were so close to cumming. "May I release inside of you?" Elijah moaned out.

"Yes, go on Baby boy." She commanded gently and they came together. Julian immediately whispered praises and gave him light kisses as he came down from his high. 

"Thank you, Mistress." He whispered against her chest breathless.

"You're welcome baby boy." She said and they drifted off to sleep.

                                     -!- -!- -!- -!- -!- -!- -!- -!- -!- 

Julian looked around the little restaurant they decided to go to for lunch. They have been watching movies and laying around naked. "Order healthy stuff first. If all of you are really good then we might get dessert." She said with a wink at the end. The group was unaware at the eyes that bored into them in awe. Julian was perfect. She will be his next muse. His next art work. He wanted to cut her open and look at her organs. He wanted to  rub his fingers into her curly hair. He knew her hair was soft but thick. 

He was going to have her. She was going to be his next muse and he couldn't wait to to unbox her like she was a new toy. A grin spreads across his face. He pulled out his phone and quickly made a call.

"Hello Boss." Justine said

"Give me everything you have on both her files." He commanded as he sped down the highway.