...............

Robin has always been a jealous man. He didn't like when other's looked at what was his and he didn't like sharing. So when he found out Julian was in a relationship he lost his shit. She was his and no one else. Although, he was the dominant one in their relationship he didn't want to be because he didn't know how to dominate someone. He was an abusive asshole towards her because he felt that was the only way he could control her. Robin was a natural submissive, no matter how hard he wanted to be dominant he couldn't. He craved to have a woman dominate him and degrade him and show him that he's nothing but a pain loving slut. 

He was a masochist. If someone was to whip him he would be a moaning mess and his dick would be leaking pre-cum. If someone nibbled on his ear or sucked harshly on his neck in public he would cum in his pants. He was a masochist at heart and he needed Julian to be his sadist. He wants to pleasure Julian. He wants to get praised for being a good boy and fucked roughly for being a bad boy. He wanted her in every way possible even if he had to share her. He wanted her to take the largest strap-on she had and fuck him until he is speaking another language. He wanted her to control him. To take him whenever and however she wanted too. To use and abuse him. To treat him as trash and to also cherish him.

He wanted her and he always got what he wanted. He sat on the couch in the large mansion as he waited for them to come down. As he waited for her to come down. Robin knew as soon as he saw her he would drop to his knees and beg for forgiveness and pray to the gods that she fucks him roughly and angrily. That she rips him open and mends him back together slowly. He could hear her angelic voice frantically yelling as she ran down the stairs and gasped when she saw him. He looked at her in awe. His erection made his pants tight and it throbbed painfully as he took in her half naked form. Her breast was out and her nipples erect with a pair of pink lacy panties. Her hair wild and untamed. She looked gorgeous and he wanted to walk up to her and suck on her nipples and beg her to let him touch her pussy that she always kept hair free. He wanted to bury his face in her pussy and breathe in its scent. He wanted her hands running through his hair as he laid on her stomach.

"What are you doing here, Robin?" She asked in a stern voice. He was glad he was sitting or else he would have kneeled at her feet and kissed them as he begged for  forgiveness. Julian could see he was aroused and she could see that he wanted to submit to her but she brushed it off. Robin was a dominant.

"I came to ask for forgiveness. I came here to see if you will be my Mistress. I know I hurt you bad and I know no excuse will be enough to justify what I did but I need you. I need you to hold me and punish me. I can't live without you anymore." He said on the verge of tears leaving Julian in shock.

"Why did you abuse me?" She asked him.

"Because all the sites that told me how to be a good Master said so and I thought it was the right thing. I am a submissive by nature and I had no idea how to dominate someone so I googled it." He said causing everyone to stare at him in disbelief. Julian made her way over to him and pulled him into her arms.

"Oh my gods. Why didn't you just tell me?" She asked confused and slightly hurt.

"Because I was embarrassed and  father said a 'Man never submits to a woman.'I couldn't disappoint my father." He said with tears streaming down his face. He was sobbing hard and Julian just held him to her and he was slowly calming down. "I'm sorry I'm such a screw up. I couldn't even take care of you properly. I understand if you don't want to be my Mistress. I'll leave now." He said after his sobbing turned to light tears and pulled away from her before walking towards the door not hearing her walk after him. Guess he really was a screw up.

He slumped his shoulders down farther and tears escaped more frequently as he got to the door. When he made it to the door he was sobbing quietly and trying to pull himself together so he can sprint to his car without breaking his ankles. He was a clumsy person. A very clumsy person. He wiped his eyes as he turned the nob. "Wait!" She called after him. She finally figured out why and he did such horrible things to her and she wanted to fix him.

"Yes?" He answered back as he looked over his shoulder.